The fastest stock bike in the world. Get yours now!!!

Old December 14th 04, 10:40 PM
Joao de Souza

Johnny NoCom wrote:

[clip-O-rama]

Just wanted to point to the people in all the other groups where this
got cross posted to, that Johnny NoCom is one of the resident trolls at
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent - just ignore him as you would any other troll.

We now return to the previously scheduled flamefest, already in progress.
Old December 14th 04, 11:53 PM
Johnny NoCom

Jobst,

What do you know about the chain on the worlds fastest stock bike. You
do not own or ride one. You have one of those slow ass hatchet
hemorrhoid, stick up the ass conventional bicycle things.

No artist conception. Its the real deal and faster than any UCI crap

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

The only thing "conventional" is your brain Jobst. You're in serious
need of an overhaul. Spend some time off your "love post" and get with
the program. Parke Davis and Co. must love you. Preparation H is on
sale at overstock.com.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

wrote:

Bill Sornson writes:

Here is the fastest stock bike in the known universe

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

Take it to rec.sortacycles.abominations where it belongs.

You may also have noticed that the chain of this freak is so close to
the front wheel that the wheel can't steer. It's about as close as
the chain is to the rear wheel on a conventional bicycle.

An artist's (mis)conception no less.

Jobst Brandt

Old December 15th 04, 12:12 AM
David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.misc Johnny NoCom "Johnny wrote:
Preparation H is on sale at overstock.com.

not that i can find. can you provide a link?
--
david reuteler

Old December 15th 04, 12:24 AM
Tom Sherman

Jobst Brandt wrote:

Bill Sornson writes:

Here is the fastest stock bike in the known universe

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

Take it to rec.sortacycles.abominations where it belongs.

You may also have noticed that the chain of this freak is so close to
the front wheel that the wheel can't steer. It's about as close as
the chain is to the rear wheel on a conventional bicycle.

An artist's (mis)conception no less.

Jobst,

I have ridden several lowracers that run the chain by the front wheel
(in fact, my regular bicycle can be set up this way). The most difficult
part is starting out, as large steering corrections will cause
chain/wheel interference. Tight U-turns are also not possible. However,
once speeds in excess of about 10-mph/15-kph are achieved, chain/wheel
interference is no longer an issue, and such a lowracer can turn as
sharply as a compact car, so riding on the streets is no problem.

I happen to know several people who have carbon fiber composite
lowracers with the chainline running adjacent to the front wheel, and
they ride these bikes thousands of miles per year on public roads.

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

Old December 15th 04, 12:26 AM
Mark Leuck

"Johnny NoCom" "Johnny wrote in message
Jobst,

What do you know about the chain on the worlds fastest stock bike. You
do not own or ride one. You have one of those slow ass hatchet
hemorrhoid, stick up the ass conventional bicycle things.

No artist conception. Its the real deal and faster than any UCI crap

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

The only thing "conventional" is your brain Jobst. You're in serious
need of an overhaul. Spend some time off your "love post" and get with
the program. Parke Davis and Co. must love you. Preparation H is on
sale at overstock.com.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

I bet you wish you had one too

Old December 15th 04, 12:42 AM
B. Lafferty

"Johnny NoCom" "Johnny wrote in message
The only thing "conventional" is your brain Jobst. You're in serious
need of an overhaul. Spend some time off your "love post" and get with
the program. Parke Davis and Co. must love you. Preparation H is on
sale at overstock.com.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

Interesting. In close to 30 years of cycling, I've never had a roid problem
from cycling and don't know of anyone who has. The only cyclist I've known
to get roids from their machines have been recumbent riders.

Old December 15th 04, 04:11 AM
bikeguy11968

You know, I have seen something very similair to this online. In fact I
think the idea has already been done. check out

http://www.ratemypoo.com/ratemy/poo?image=335

Note in the image how the shape is optimally curved for ideal
aquadynamics. In fact, its so sleek, I declare it fastest stock poo in
the world.

Old December 15th 04, 04:50 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Johnny NoCom" "Johnny wrote in message
Jobst,

What do you know about the chain on the worlds fastest stock bike. You
do not own or ride one. You have one of those slow ass hatchet
hemorrhoid, stick up the ass conventional bicycle things.

No artist conception. Its the real deal and faster than any UCI crap

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

The only thing "conventional" is your brain Jobst. You're in serious
need of an overhaul. Spend some time off your "love post" and get with
the program. Parke Davis and Co. must love you. Preparation H is on
sale at overstock.com.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

So how fast can you ride that bike, Johnny?

Old December 15th 04, 05:03 AM

Carl Sundquist wrote:

So how fast can you ride that bike, Johnny?

Before this gets out of hand...
Waitaminute- it's *already* out of hand!

Anyway, Carl- the Lightning X-2 does not qualify as a "stock" bike. No
way, no how. A F-40 or F-90 might, if you take "stock" to mean
"available in this form from a manufacturer".

You guys want to come to Portland next Memorial Day weekend and settle
this like gentlemen?

Jeff