Vintage bikes for sale

Old January 26th 10, 08:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter

Default Vintage bikes for sale

BICYCLES OFFERED FOR SALE

UPDATED CATALOGUE
AS AT 1ST FEBRUARY 2010

The Canberra Bicycle Museum has closed, permanently. All stock needs
to be cleared off the premises. Of the seven hundred bicycles, only
one hundred are left to sell. Some posters are also available, often
only one off. Most are prints on good quality card, and some are copies
that have been laminated. The posters are listed in a separate
catalogue.

The photographs and descriptions in this catalogue are listed in year
date order, but some dates are our best guess.
* Prices are negotiable, except for those less than $200. Substantial
discounts can be given if purchasing ten or more bikes.
* Payment by cash or cheque or bank transfer will secure the bike for
you, but we cannot keep it on our premises longer than one month from
date of payment.
* Packing and freight is the responsibility of the buyer.
* Personal pickup arrangements are to be made by appointment.

Annemarie Driver
On behalf of The Tradies Club, Dickson, ACT

To view the catalogue go the website
www.bicyclehistory.com.au and click
on the link to the catalogue of bicycles for sale

pinarello track bike for sale and other vintage bikes [email protected] Marketplace 1 November 20th 08 02:48 AM
awesome vintage bikes and campy vintage parts [email protected] Marketplace 0 June 4th 08 02:19 PM
More Vintage Stuff for Sale GMAN Marketplace 0 May 12th 07 01:42 AM
vintage bike sale David Martin UK 1 October 27th 05 08:41 AM
VINTAGE mtb wheel for sale Polly Marketplace 0 January 15th 05 07:37 PM