bedford trials

Old February 22nd 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Default bedford trials

I would rather talk directly to the person I am purchasing from.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old February 22nd 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hecklar

Borgschulze wrote:
I would rather talk directly to the person I am purchasing from.

The great thing about websites is that they don't disrupt your ability
to phone people... well unless you have dial-up, i guess.

--
hecklar
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917

Old February 23rd 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

hecklar wrote:
The great thing about websites is that they don't disrupt your ability
to phone people... well unless you have dial-up, i guess.

Yes, but the good thing about Bedford is the quality of the service.
You phone, you get Darren.

He seems more than just a guy you give money to and receive a product,
he's like a good friend, who you introduce more people to because he is
honest, and helpful.

He's running one of the best Unicycle shops, who cares if his price
list is outdated.

Old February 23rd 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Borgschulze wrote:
Yes, but the good thing about Bedford is the quality of the service. You
phone, you get Darren.

He seems more than just a guy you give money to and receive a product,
he's like a good friend, who you introduce more people to because he is
honest, and helpful.

He's running one of the best Unicycle shops, who cares if his price
list is outdated.

+ 5000

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
Buy my wheel damnit

Old February 26th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hecklar

That's great, and i agree, but it's still no excuse to not have an
informative, up-to-date website.

Old February 26th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

well i agree he might be agreat guy and all, and very friendly, but
often, i like to know the price of different parts, even if its just
for reference and day dreaming...

like if my mate asks me how much a frame for his uni is, its easier to
go on the site and check than phone up thats all....

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680