Natural trial comp this sunday!

Old October 16th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hecklar

Default Natural trial comp this sunday!

skrobo wrote:
so who won?

Ryan

--
hecklar
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917

Old October 16th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeff Groves

Thanks to everyone who came out and competed – and also to everyone who
helped and donated prizes (Ryan, Eric, Josh, Mike, Emily, Rob, Elsy and
my parents). It was fun getting see so many people riding one
favorites spots in Toronto to ride.

here are the results:

Expert:
Ryan Atkins
Joel Burgess
Jason Allemann
Jordan Brown
Devon Eidick
Roman Allemann
Karl Roth

Sport:
Mike Thaler
Jonathan Neill
Nathan Tappin
Anthony Bergeron
Eric Evenchick

Beginner:
Reed Jorgensen
Josh McCromick
Nick Mandrapilias
Jim Nicholson
Scott Bryant
Braunson Burgeron
Angela Poon

I hope to see you all next fall for some more natural trials.

Jeff

--
Jeff Groves
Jeff Groves's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1385

Old October 16th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Thank you very much Jeff for holding this.

Congradulations guys, I look forward to competing with you guys again,
and don't be shy to come up to Ottawa for one of our weekend street
rides.

Hopefully Johnathan and I can resolve our tie next time . Getting my
15 lines was very difficult for me so I'm glad I could get up to a
level of such good riders.

I also really liked the location for this. When I heard Natural Trials
I was a bit afraid since I'm much more of an urban rider, and I think
Natural stuff adds alot to the difficulty. It inspired me to find some
similar stuff here in ottawa to ride.

Thanks again for the great competition, and thanks too to Darren for
the great weekend of events.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old October 16th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fexnix

pics?

--
fexnix

'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old October 16th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I will have a whole wack plus pictures of hte flaming hockey and maybe
some video footage of it all within the next week (I didn't take any of
it so it will take a bit for it to get mailed to me). And Shaun if you
want I can send you the video footage if you wanted to make a part for
the Toronto comp, but its not amazing quality. Send me a pm if you want
it.

Old October 17th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Picture time!

I only have the few my uncle emailed to my mom and a couple my
brother's friend sent to my mom but more will follow once I get the cds
of stuff.

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11610459 91]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11610459 91]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11610459 91]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11610459 91]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11610459 91]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11610459 91]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11610459 91]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11610459 91]

|Filename: ashbridges bay toronto october 15,2006 unicycles 377.jpg |

Old October 17th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lilfunky1

http://www.lilfunky1.com/unicycle/

That's where I post all my pictures of my unicycling adventures &
mishaps.
The pictures from this past weekend are the first 3 links.
I have pictures of the Basketball tournment, the flaming-puck hockey
tournment and loads of pictures from the Natural Trials competition.

And thank you Jeff for putting all participating members up in the
announcements, withOUT putting the scores!

(But I'm sure the entire forum will be able to figure out by the number
of pictures I was able to take... that I didn't get a whole lot of
riding done that day!)

--
lilfunky1

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down! This should be every boy's
dream!"
~Bart Simpson

~lilfunky1
lilfunky1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7361

Old October 18th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

There were alot of cameras snapping at this event, someone else must
have some more pictures?

Old October 18th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Radical Reed

yeah I got a few pictures. but they are the old fasion film kind, so
I'll post them once I can figure out how to put them on

--
Radical Reed

"I'm sorta like a super hero, exsept I don't have any powers or
motivation"
'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'LBS' (http://www.mbps.ca/)

kapoute wrote:
bike always broke... it's gay
Since you live in Ontario... it's ok that it's gay

Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old February 27th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Victory

ntappin wrote:
There were alot of cameras snapping at this event, someone else must
have some more pictures?

Anyone got any more pics to put up yet? it's been 5 months... lol

--
Victory

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/urg5z)
your restless heart won’t win ‘cause you take but you don’t give
and you’ll keep moving on until you learn what love is
~ sanctus real
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062