Where to buy Trek Decals

Old March 10th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Where to buy Trek Decals

Where does one go to buy older trek decals and headbadges? I have a
1886 Trek 560 I want to complete. Thanks.

Old March 10th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
Where does one go to buy older trek decals and headbadges? I have a
1886 Trek 560 I want to complete. Thanks.

Wow! A Trek that age would definitely fetch a pretty penny.
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old March 10th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

No typo goes unpunished by the peanut gallery.

Frame is a 1986 model.

Old March 10th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
No typo goes unpunished by the peanut gallery.

Frame is a 1986 model.

I was just joshing Phil, for something on another thread.

For decals, try the vintage-trek.com site as a source

Old March 10th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

Where does one go to buy older trek decals and headbadges? I have a
1886 Trek 560 I want to complete. Thanks.

Write me - we have some :
http://www.yellowjersey.org/trekrbld.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old March 10th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

Christie's tried to auction off Napoleon's penis and it didn't sell
for the asking price... Then a urologist bought it for $37,000... or
so the legend goes. So who knows? Maybe bubbling paint and rusty
bits are worth $2k

Napoleon had a metal penis?!?

Bill "mine's a bit rusty...but I never PAINTED it" S.

Old March 10th 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Christie's tried to auction off Napoleon's penis and it didn't sell for
the asking price... Then a urologist bought it for $37,000... or so the
legend goes. So who knows? Maybe bubbling paint and rusty bits are worth
$2k
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Do you know if the urologist intended to take Napoleon's Bone apart?

BTW, any idea what this old coin I have dated 255 BC is worth?

Vintage Trek Restoration Q: Decals bigsky Techniques 0 January 19th 05 04:29 AM
FA TREK 5900 SL 54cm with USPS decals Matt Marketplace 0 December 19th 04 06:02 PM
FA TREK 5900 SL 54cm with USPS decals Matt Marketplace 0 December 17th 04 03:14 AM
Trek 2300 Decals Nige UK 2 April 28th 04 02:38 AM
2004 - Trek 1400? Trek 1200? comments? yuri budilov Techniques 1 April 4th 04 10:53 PM