Natural trial comp this sunday!

Old October 11th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

Default Natural trial comp this sunday!

When does the trials comp start and end?

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick

My MSN:

but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.

Eroick's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old October 12th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zach.ramsay

Is there anyone going who would be passing through Guelph on their way?
I could take the bus, but a ride would be much easier.

Zach

--
zach.ramsay
zach.ramsay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12358

Old October 12th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

zach.ramsay wrote:
Is there anyone going who would be passing through Guelph on their way?
I could take the bus, but a ride would be much easier.

Zach

me and joel burgess are coming through that way, we can get ya.

it's gonna cost you a large Timmy's though

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVDs now available from www.LBMmultimedia.com:
'NAUCC 2006' (http://tinyurl.com/lrvln)
'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old October 12th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeff Groves

hey

The trials comp will start at noon on sunday. The end time will most
likly be around 3.

well i guess i'll see all you guys this weekend

Jeff

--
Jeff Groves
Jeff Groves's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1385

Old October 15th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

See y'all tomorrow morning

noo doot aboot it

Old October 15th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Radical Reed

hey I'm about 97% sure I'm coming!! see ya's then

--
Radical Reed

"I'm sorta like a super hero, exsept I don't have any powers or
motivation"
'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'LBS' (http://www.mbps.ca/)

kapoute wrote:
bike always broke... it's gay
Since you live in Ontario... it's ok that it's gay

Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old October 15th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Ryan Get Me Footage!

--
unifreak7

Eric Smerdon-
"gettin mad dont solve nothin"
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old October 15th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

unifreak7 wrote:
Ryan Get Me Footage!

Don't worry, I'll get lots

Old October 15th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

That won't help me, unless you'll hook me up with it, haha. I need some
goodies from Ryan for my video. I'm ryanless.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

One hop is a gift.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old October 15th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

so who won?
how long till we can see a video?

i know the comp isn't even over yet, but i tought I might as well ask
so we can all be informed of who is awesomeness today

--
skrobo

-stephen-
Unicycle For Christ PM me if you want to know...

vuniw wrote:
i dont do myspace because i dont want to get raped by a weirdo.. so i
put my information on unicyclist.com

-last edited by forrestunifreak, jjtheunicycle, and ducttape : today at
10:37 pm.-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272