22" unicycle

Old February 26th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

Default 22" unicycle

Who is this guy and his sleek "'freestyle 22” unicycle with a newly
designed red frame' (http://tinyurl.com/2plr7m)"

--
tobbogonist

tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Old February 26th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

it looks more like a 20" uni with a piece of crap frame that wouldn't
work for freestyle at all.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old February 26th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

koebwil wrote:
it looks more like a 20" uni with a piece of crap frame that wouldn't
work for freestyle at all.

hes probs just got cheep spokes, rim and trie and bodged it together

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 26th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bawls44

koebwil wrote:
it looks more like a 20" uni with a piece of crap frame that wouldn't
work for freestyle at all.

looks like a 20'' to me also, probally just threw a bunch of crap parts
together and called it a "sleek freestyle uni"

--
bawls44
bawls44's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14427

Old February 26th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

well he says its a 22", probs is, he might have found a weird 22"
rim...... i mean someone has probbaly made one before. I'm more
impressed with the tyre...

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 26th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

That handle looks like a plastic deathgrip.

Why dont we have those?

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old February 26th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Jerrick wrote:
That handle looks like a plastic deathgrip.

Why dont we have those?

it looks like it would hurt you arm over time

--
thejdw

Old February 26th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

I saw it first you guys, no ninja'ing the highest bid from me.

Old February 26th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

Jerrick wrote:
That handle looks like a plastic deathgrip.

Why dont we have those?

uhm..... that seat looks completely bent or something, but i think it
could be either really bad lens deformation, or a real weird shot....
or a crap uni

mayeb all of those... but it'd be so cooll if it was a plastic
deathgrip

Old February 26th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

the saddle looks like a peice. of. crap.

--
dunawan

*A place i can call home, i'm crying to you Jesus
Mend me, break me, make me
You're all i've got now*
dunawan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13582