Pounder seems to have missed this one

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 22nd 19, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Pounder seems to have missed this one

On 22/11/2019 16:40, JNugent wrote:
On 22/11/2019 14:12, TMS320 wrote:

On 21/11/2019 22:13, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:14:26 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:

I accept that there are parallels with several cycling cases we have
heard about recent years, notably of the "I'm not stopping - so get out
of my way" variety.

Please cite these cases.

He doesn't think it through. It takes 3 seconds to say the phrase. If
attempted in the heat of the moment it would turn into "I'm not....
oomph".

You are both well aware of the cases. You are just being childish, as
per usual.

I am sad to say that I find cyclists to be like the majority of
criminals, especially drug users and sex offenders, they can see nothing
wrong with their own actions, and can justify the actions they carry out
to make everything right in their own minds, any attempt at reasoning is
met with a violent outburst, either verbal or physical.
The old, 'but X is much worse' argument is used a lot as well, so that
they do not have to actually examine the crystal clear evidence of their
own misdeeds.

One for Pounder Simon Mason[_6_] UK 1 July 2nd 19 12:18 PM
IS THIS MISTER POUNDER? Simon Jester UK 0 July 31st 18 02:10 PM
Pounder's (wet) Dream Simon Jester UK 1 May 16th 18 07:20 PM
Mr Pounder? Simon Jester UK 4 October 4th 17 07:05 PM
Dick Pounder at it again! Bill C Racing 13 July 5th 06 02:02 PM