rbr memes infecting the real world

Old June 28th 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

Default rbr memes infecting the real world

I'm sitting in an airport across from a guy wearing a t-shirt
that says:

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-- Ben Franklin

This is a bad sign for the real world.

If any of you have read the Borges story
"Tlon, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius," I think that must be what's
going on here.

Fredmaster Ben
Old June 28th 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

I'm sitting in an airport across from a guy wearing a t-shirt
that says:

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-- Ben Franklin

This is a bad sign for the real world.

Define bad.

If any of you have read the Borges story
"Tlon, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius," I think that must be what's
going on here.

A fantasy of global domination to account for the simple
fact of superficial change---yes, makes sense. Then Tlön
itself will be supplanted and the Tlönians confounded.
The final line of "Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius" is telling.

--
Old Fritz
Old July 1st 11, 10:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
T. Miller

On Jun 28, 4:44*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
I'm sitting in an airport across from a guy wearing a t-shirt
that says:

* * "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Ben Franklin

In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.

Old July 1st 11, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Jul 1, 11:25*am, "T. Miller" wrote:
On Jun 28, 4:44*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

I'm sitting in an airport across from a guy wearing a t-shirt
that says:

* * "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Ben Franklin

In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.

Dumbass,

If Benjamin Franklin had said that, he would have
said "In water there are bacteria."

Thanks,
Fredmaster Ben
Old July 4th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In wine there is wisdom to see
In beer there is freedom to pee
In water there is bacteria to flee
Old July 4th 11, 07:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On Jul 1, 10:25*am, "T. Miller" wrote:
On Jun 28, 4:44*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

I'm sitting in an airport across from a guy wearing a t-shirt
that says:

* * "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Ben Franklin

In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.

Buy the fancy bottle of old cognac. You wont have any other chance
except at the duty-free, even if it is a rip-off..
Old July 4th 11, 07:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On Jul 1, 11:29*pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Jul 1, 11:25*am, "T. Miller" wrote:

On Jun 28, 4:44*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

I'm sitting in an airport across from a guy wearing a t-shirt
that says:

* * "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Ben Franklin

In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.

Dumbass,

If Benjamin Franklin had said that, he would have
said "In water there are bacteria."

Go find it cos bacterial influence was discovered by Pasteur around
1830, afterwards came good commercial and reliable beer. Yum yum,

July memes? Jetstream Racing 31 July 27th 09 09:35 AM
The real reason behind the exit of World Bank President [email protected] Australia 1 June 18th 07 11:52 AM
Stem, ask the racers, real world info Scott Racing 12 January 12th 06 05:46 PM
Homos Try Infecting Heteros by Demanding Right to Donate Blood Bluejay at cotse Social Issues 0 December 14th 04 06:03 AM
Real World A Muzi Techniques 10 December 25th 03 02:11 AM