WTB:Long reach (57mm) dual pivot brake calipers

Old September 16th 03, 01:43 PM
Tom & Kathy Lindstrom

Default WTB:Long reach (57mm) dual pivot brake calipers

Want to buy dual pivot brake calipers for my old Ross, long reach. (don't
laugh, its triple-butted Chromoly!) The cheapest I have found for long
reach dual pivot calipers is $39 each at Nashbar. (For Ultegra calipers)

reply to and thanks!

Tom

Old September 16th 03, 05:52 PM
David White

Take a look at the Harris Cyclery site. They have other options. If you can use
recessed fittings in your frame, you may want to consider some by Trektro (or
something like that) as they are pretty nice and very inexpensive.

David

Old September 20th 03, 12:59 AM
David White

Here are some: