Ragbrai

Old June 29th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Ragbrai

For all you midwesterners out there, is anyone planning on riding
RAGBRAI this year? for those who don't know, it is a week long, 400
mile b*ke ride across the state of Iowa. I guess around 10,000 people
ride it each year. I know people have done it on unicycles. I think I
am going to make it a goal for next year, I just have to buy a coker
first.

--
wayde is a pirate
wayde is a pirate's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12064

Old June 29th 06, 11:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yup, every year! I ride with 'Team RoadShow'
(http://www.teamroadshow.com) out of Ames. We're the team the
generally supports to Coker riders. (The original attempt/success,
George, Jesse, Aaron - was with team kamikaze, but roadshow formerly
was part of that team) Last year Kai did it, and he'll be doing it
again this year. What part of Iowa are you from? Need a team?

We do juggling and unicycling performances in the overnight towns, it's
a good time.

--
Seager

'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840

Old May 24th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with Kai? I'd like to
chat with anyone thats uni'd ragbrai before so I dont end up missing
any valuable information or end up with nasty surprises the day it
starts ;p

--
mouse
http://www.usenet.com

Ragbrai? onewheeling Unicycling 3 March 26th 07 06:56 PM
06 ragbrai route [email protected] Rides 4 February 2nd 06 04:01 PM
RAGBRAI Encounters - M4M Yahoo Group - men only! Elfin1945 Rides 0 June 28th 05 11:23 PM
New England RAGBRAI co-driver(s) wanted Tom Weaver Rides 0 May 13th 05 02:56 AM
RAGBRAI Questions [email protected] Rides 0 January 3rd 05 07:23 PM