OMAN

Old December 23rd 04, 02:37 PM
Thomas ZWÖLFER

Default OMAN

I would like to go to OMAN for mountainbiking end of january for 10 days.
Has anyone informations for me? Travelogues, maps, etc.

Thaks TOM

Old December 23rd 04, 04:14 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Thomas ZWÖLFER wrote:
I would like to go to OMAN for mountainbiking end of january for 10 days.
Has anyone informations for me? Travelogues, maps, etc.

Thaks TOM

Yeh, watch out for terrorists.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 23rd 04, 04:33 PM
Thomas ZWÖLFER

"Ride-A-Lot" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Thomas ZWÖLFER wrote:
I would like to go to OMAN for mountainbiking end of january for 10

days.
Has anyone informations for me? Travelogues, maps, etc.

Thaks TOM

Yeh, watch out for terrorists.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Thank you for the amazing information ....
TOM

Old December 23rd 04, 06:25 PM

Thomas ZW=D6LFER wrote:
I would like to go to OMAN for mountainbiking end of january for

10
days.
Has anyone informations for me? Travelogues, maps, etc.

Thaks TOM

Yeh, watch out for terrorists.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Thank you for the amazing information ....
TOM

When you post on an English speaking newsgroup with the abomination
that is the original post in this thread, anyone giving you even a
scrap of information is "amazing".

JD it's time to ramble on...

Old December 23rd 04, 09:00 PM
taywood

On etravel.org the Security Index for this country is 25 on a
scale of 0-160 High.
The US State Dept simply warns American passport holders
to maintain personal security awareness.
Pretty low level warnings there.

TOM, are there German tour companies taking riders to Oman
for group holidays?
If so you'd be better asking them for this advice.
Mike

Old December 27th 04, 12:29 AM
mark

"taywood" wrote in message
On etravel.org the Security Index for this country is 25 on a
scale of 0-160 High.
The US State Dept simply warns American passport holders
to maintain personal security awareness.
Pretty low level warnings there.

TOM, are there German tour companies taking riders to Oman
for group holidays?
If so you'd be better asking them for this advice.
Mike

Now would not be a good time. I think that part of the world was rocked by a
quake.

Old December 27th 04, 03:35 AM
Stephen Baker

Markie-Mark says:

Now would not be a good time. I think that part of the world was rocked by a
quake.

May I recommend using some of your Xmas money to buy an atlas?

Steve ;-)
Old December 27th 04, 04:03 AM
Slacker

On 27 Dec 2004 03:35:58 GMT, Stephen Baker =

wrote:

Markie-Mark says:

Now would not be a good time. I think that part of the world was rock=

ed =

by a
quake.

May I recommend using some of your Xmas money to buy an atlas?

Steve ;-)

Don't be so harsh, he was only off by a few thousand miles :-p
-- =

Slacker
Old December 27th 04, 04:47 AM
mark

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsjnevar2m83lxu@slacker...
On 27 Dec 2004 03:35:58 GMT, Stephen Baker

Markie-Mark says:

Old December 27th 04, 04:49 AM
mark

"mark" wrote in message
.. .

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsjnevar2m83lxu@slacker...
On 27 Dec 2004 03:35:58 GMT, Stephen Baker
wrote:

Markie-Mark says:

Now would not be a good time. I think that part of the world was rocked
by a
quake.

May I recommend using some of your Xmas money to buy an atlas?

Steve ;-)

Don't be so harsh, he was only off by a few thousand miles :-p
--

Trying again....

Nah, I was at my parents chatting away, and trying to listen to the story at
the same time. I may have caught the tail end if the quake story, and the
beginning of another.

So where was it exactly?