KH rim...Demolished...

Old August 30th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default KH rim...Demolished...

Weird. Ive been going down lots of 3-8 sets on mine, lots of trials, and
mainly a lot of the trials is all natural on rocks, so im landing on
ledges and points almost everything, which is 99% to be hitting the
rim, and mine is fine.

Then again, I check the tension after every couple of rides (which only
takes a few mins to do and correct) and, when im not doing natural
trials, im never hitting my rim on an drop.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 31st 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Have you tried 13 gauge spokes?

Unicaw89 wrote:
...And as for the grip I was gonna say ask Spencer but he stalks this
place like a fat kid walkin by a candy shop...

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com