I can unispin off 2 pallets.

Old August 30th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Default I can unispin off 2 pallets.

today I started to do unispins of a pallet and got the one pallet on my
4th try. and took me quite a bit to unispin of 2 pallets but i got it.
so now i can unispin in the air.

Isaac

--
isaac steiner

*'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

'*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

isaac steiner wrote:
today I started to do unispins of a pallet and got the one pallet on my
4th try. and took me quite a bit to unispin of 2 pallets but i got it.
so now i can unispin in the air.

Isaac

That's awsome! I can barely do one on the ground.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

hey well done. You should try do them up a pallet or 2 as well, thats a
little harder

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/c011in9s)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugo_Duguay

I think it depends...

As for me, I can 180 unispin up things more easily then down (180
unispin up : about 30 cm, down : about 15 cm) because my cranks keep
flipping. But when I 360 unispin, my cranks aren't flipping, so I can
drop things as high as maybe 50 cm, but can barely up a curb 360
unispinning (Landed it twice...).

A friend of mine, Émile5, can 180 unispin down a pic nic table somewhat
easily, and he rolling unispinned down a 3 set without his cranks
flipping at all.

My point is.....hum...no point...just congrats Isaac with unispin down
obstacles, they're really cool !

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

"Unicycling is like masturbation, you just can't stop doing it !"

-Julien Renaud

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

I've unispinned off curbs a few times, but didn't get it consistent yet,
because I can't wear my shinguards(it's too hot). Once the heat dies,
I'll practice them all the time.

Congratz to you, well done!

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni-Ouly

Awesome Issac! good work.

--
Uni-Ouly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCsYZ_0HM8o
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
hey well done. You should try do them up a pallet or 2 as well.

I was gonna say this. =p

Also do unispins up stairs, rolling, static, or one unispin on each
stair until your at the top.

Good job!

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 31st 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

where do u buy pallets and how much do teh cheaper ones cost

--
_Ground_Zero_

freewebs.com/clan-aurora = my clan

ski, uni, bike, scuba dive, gaming.

in a while i should be getting a kh or something good...i donno
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 31st 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
where do u buy pallets and how much do teh cheaper ones cost

u can get them for free from stores and stuff, but some stores reuse
them so u cant get them from them........legally

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
Check out my website www.OffRoadRuckus.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 31st 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

brendon557 wrote:
u can get them for free from stores and stuff, but some stores reuse
them so u cant get them from them........legally

Oh yeah I can see you now...In a black ninja suit sneaking up grabbing
a pallet from good ol wal-mart haling it back to you're uni holding it
high above your head uniing all the way home.

--
Joe2005

nobody knows what happened to that boy after that.-Nutcracker

i know. he was kidnapped by aliens, learnt their ways, stole the
biggest ship he could, travelled back in time by mistake and crashed
the plane on the earth surface. he was the one who killed the
dinosaurs. -ivan
http://www.usenet.com

Unispin icon and (non-unispin) picture thefish Unicycling 1 December 31st 06 02:11 AM
How many pallets can you hop up? max_pfeifer Unicycling 0 June 19th 06 09:22 AM
How many pallets can you hop up? Jerrick Unicycling 0 June 19th 06 09:16 AM
pallets? habbywall Unicycling 10 August 18th 05 08:01 PM
Rolling Hop Unispin? Unispin Grind? Catboy Unicycling 27 December 30th 04 01:03 AM