WTB:Avocet O2 saddle, Speedplay Frog pedals, etc.

Old March 29th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
bfd

Default WTB:Avocet O2 saddle, Speedplay Frog pedals, etc.

I'm building up a new Paul Taylor breakaway bike and looking for a few
thing:

Avocet O2 ti saddle
Speedplay Frog pedals
Sugino Alpina/Cospea square taper crank
Further, does anyone have a set of Record/Chorus/Centaur 9s ergo
levers sitting around? Prefer newer "round" shape.

Let me know what ya got! You can email me at

Thanks! Brewster
Old April 4th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Donald ORourke[_2_]

Default Nashbar adjustable magnetic trainer $70

This and other items are on http://biketripsnewjersey.com/parts.aspx

Old April 4th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Donald ORourke[_2_]

Default Stems threaded and threadless $1 to $4

These and other items are on
http://biketripsnewjersey.com/parts.aspx

"
Old April 4th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Donald ORourke[_2_]

Default nashbar racing saddle 130mm by170mm $19

Old April 4th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Donald ORourke[_2_]

Default Mountain Bike bar end extensions $2

These and other items are on http://biketripsnewjersey.com/parts.aspx
Old April 4th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Donald ORourke[_2_]

Default Selle Italia racing saddle $6

This and other items are on http://biketripsnewjersey.com/parts.aspx
Old April 4th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Donald ORourke[_2_]

Default WTB Street Smart man`s saddle 5 7/8 inches wide 10 1/2 inches long. $12

This and other items are on http://biketripsnewjersey.com/parts.aspx
Old April 4th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Donald ORourke[_2_]

Default used and new tires $1 to$25

The list is here http://biketripsnewjersey.com/tires.aspx

Old April 4th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
bfd

On Apr 3, 4:37*pm, "Donald ORourke" wrote:
The list is here *http://biketripsnewjersey.com/tires.aspx

Hey Donald, Thanks for hijacking my thread. In any case, you have alot
of *interesting* tires for sale. You want $25 for a Michelin Supercomp
HD? Can you tell us just how old that tire is? I think Michelin
stopped making that tire back in 1993?!