Cville PD chief Longo: 'We want to talk to black animal JesseMatthew' about wigger Hannah Graham

Old August 22nd 17, 11:25 AM posted to ucb.math, alt.society.civil-liberty, ca.environment,alt.mountain-bike, rec.outdoors.national-parks
Deewain

Default Cville PD chief Longo: 'We want to talk to black animal JesseMatthew' about wigger Hannah Graham

When wigger white girls take up with blacks, bad things happen
to them. They get the **** beat out of them and they get dead.
But first they get drugged up, ****ed up, knocked up, and
sometimes cut up. While they are still alive.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...ticle-2763500-
21800B2000000578-943_306x423.jpg

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (WWBT) -
In a press conference Sunday, Charlottesville Police Chief
Timothy Longo told assembled members of the media that he
believes a man who fled from the city's police station "at a
high rate of speed" on Saturday was the last person to see
University of Virginia sophomore Hannah Graham before she
disappeared a week ago.

"I believe Jesse Matthew was the last person she was seen with
before she vanished off the face of the earth," Longo said
Sunday in a press conference that began around 3:20 p.m.

"If you saw Jesse Matthew's car, I want to talk with you," Longo
said. "If you saw someone get in that car, we really need to
talk to you."

Longo said Matthew drives a burnt-orange-colored 1998 Chrysler
coupe. Police are awaiting lab results from evidence taken from
Matthew's car and apartment.

Longo told the assembled media that Matthew came to the
Charlottesville Police Department on Saturday and asked for an
attorney. "We wanted to talk to Jesse Matthew," Longo said. "He
walked right through the front door of the police station
yesterday."

Following the meeting at the police station, according to Longo,
state and federal agents witnessed Matthew get in a car and
"speed off recklessly." Longo said those state and federal
agents had to stop following him. A warrant has been issued for
Matthew, wanted for reckless driving--a class 1 misdemeanor,
Longo said.

The Virginia Department of Emergency Management announced at the
press conference the agency will scale back its search efforts
beginning Monday following a huge surge of volunteers who came
out to assist in the search. Almost 2,000 volunteers registered
to search for Graham, and 1,200 showed up to search after the
call for volunteers. Beginning Monday, only trained search and
rescue teams will be searching. VDEM's spokesperson said, "90
percent of what we find won't matter, but one thing will turn
this mission on a dime."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26588546/...-police-chief-
longo-we-want-to-talk-to-jesse-matthew
*