Surly Steamroller (fixie bike)

Old December 8th 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Weon Joon Jung

Default Surly Steamroller (fixie bike)

2010 surly steamroller fixed bike - i bought this bike in mid
september,2010.
I only rode it for 30 times. It is almost new. I m selling this bike
only because I am graduating this winter.
Anybody in chambana,IL area, we can arrange a meeting. Anyone outside
of this county,I can box it and ship it.
cost is 480 dollars. shipping is not included
please email or text 2175525303
I am an UIUC student. You do not have to worry about any problems at
all.

FS: XS Surly Intigator bike breno Marketplace 0 August 11th 06 07:44 AM
Steamroller+, Track wheels Scott Marketplace 0 April 6th 06 04:21 AM
SteamRoller 56cm Scott Marketplace 1 January 9th 06 04:59 PM
Surly Steamroller, 56cm Scott Marketplace 2 May 20th 05 09:49 PM
Steamroller - 56cm Scott Hendricks Marketplace 3 June 1st 04 04:26 PM