Would a shimano nexus make a good mid drive?

Old January 23rd 12, 02:54 AM
JaxRhapsody JaxRhapsody is offline
Junior Member

Location: Louisville, KY
Send a message via MSN to JaxRhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to JaxRhapsody
Default Would a shimano nexus make a good mid drive?

I have a trike im fixing up and quite frankly, they're to damn slow. I want to use the 8 speed as a mid drive and along with 26 inch wheels, i think itll really move. Hopefully it can handle the weight and torque. I then need the front fork from a mtb or beach cruiser.
The Jax Rhapsody, Rhapsodic Laviathan. Man behind the fro with tinted sunglasses.