Spotted elsewhere...

Old March 25th 08, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Dunne

Default Spotted elsewhere...

Heard about this cartoon from The Fredcast earlier today. American, but some
themes transcend the pond. Gentle humour.

www.yehudamoon.com

I particularly liked...
http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-27
http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-04

Tim

Sent from Birmingham, UK... all about me at www.nervouscyclist.org
'Now some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I
cannot disagree - but I never learned nothing by playing it safe - I
say fate should not tempt me.' - Mary Chapin Carpenter

Old March 26th 08, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_2_]

"Tim Dunne" wrote in message
news
Heard about this cartoon from The Fredcast earlier today. American, but
some
themes transcend the pond. Gentle humour.

www.yehudamoon.com

I particularly liked...
http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-27
http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-04

Yes, my TT wheels are worth more than my entire car!

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old March 26th 08, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
LSMike

On 25 Mar, 23:51, "Tim Dunne" wrote:
Heard about this cartoon from The Fredcast earlier today. American, but some
themes transcend the pond. Gentle humour.

www.yehudamoon.com

I particularly liked...http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date...ate=2008-02-04

Tim

Hey, that's good, well worth reading them all!
Old March 26th 08, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Dunne

LSMike wrote:

Hey, that's good, well worth reading them all!

I was harmed by the gentleness of it. It's quite lovingly drawn and there's
something in there for all cyclists.

Tim

Sent from Birmingham, UK... all about me at www.nervouscyclist.org

Old March 26th 08, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Dunne

Tim Dunne wrote:

I was harmed by the gentleness of it.

^^^^^^
Charmed, you blody idiot...

Tim

Sent from Birmingham, UK... all about me at www.nervouscyclist.org

Old March 26th 08, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Slark[_2_]

Tim Dunne wrote:
Tim Dunne wrote:

I was harmed by the gentleness of it.

^^^^^^
Charmed, you blody idiot...

Tim

Splutter!...

--
aghillo.blogspot.com http://aghillo.blogspot.com/
Old March 26th 08, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Dunne

Slark wrote:

Splutter!...

Arthritic fingers meen I miss out letters when typing - however, that
doesn't excuse crap proofreading... )

Tim
Sent from Birmingham, UK... all about me at www.nervouscyclist.org

Old March 26th 08, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

LSMike wrote:
On 25 Mar, 23:51, "Tim Dunne" wrote:
Heard about this cartoon from The Fredcast earlier today. American, but some
themes transcend the pond. Gentle humour.

www.yehudamoon.com

I particularly liked...http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date...ate=2008-02-04

Tim

Hey, that's good, well worth reading them all!

Massive workplace productivity loss foretold... :-)

BugBear
Old March 26th 08, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark T[_2_]

Tim Dunne writtificated

I particularly liked...
http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-27
http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-04

http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-03-26

evil laugh
Old March 26th 08, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilD

On Mar 26, 1:34*pm, Mark T
pleasegivegenerously@warmail*turn_up_the_heat_to_ reply*.com.invalid
wrote:
Tim Dunne writtificated

I particularly liked...
http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-27
http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-04

http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-03-26

evil laugh

My favourite:

http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-03-12

PhilD

Another Big Ha Spotted!! Martin Krieg[_2_] Recumbent Biking 5 March 4th 08 04:04 PM
Unicyclist Spotted at NIU, anyone from here? skate4flip Unicycling 2 October 20th 06 11:33 PM
Spotted on eBay: Me+U2 David Martin UK 0 March 15th 05 10:13 PM
UFO spotted in Norfolk dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 14 December 7th 04 08:07 AM
Spotted Doki UK 13 July 13th 04 10:12 AM