Nimbus Rim

Old December 14th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

Default Nimbus Rim

Would this rim http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1094 be
good for jumpind down stairs? Would it hold up to a 7 set? im thinking
about getting this for my kh 08

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *
Old December 14th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

your KH could take a 7 set too? This can as well. I don't see why you
would buy it though. If your that concerned, just save up for TI hub

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 14th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

Yea its a stong rim. Probaly stronger than a kh rim because it doesnt
have cutouts.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)

maestro8 wrote:
I'd rather watch you gas, brake, dip, dip.

Old December 15th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

Unicycle-Emele;1149846 wrote:
Yea its a stong rim. Probaly stronger than a kh rim because it doesnt
have cutouts.

yeah thats why i want it cause i bent my kh rim already and i only
jumped down a 5 with it

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *
Old December 15th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Pat Lally;1149861 wrote:
yeah thats why i want it cause i bent my kh rim already and i only
jumped down a 5 with it

Was, it properly inflated(your tire)?

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 15th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

Michaelgoround;1149875 wrote:
Was, it properly inflated(your tire)?

yeah i could also been that i broke about 5 spokes on it lol

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *
Old December 15th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

IS it in true? that might be the problem.

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old December 15th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

UniKid2;1149893 wrote:
IS it in true? that might be the problem.

yeah

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *

Old December 15th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

UniKid2;1149908 wrote:
The Nimbus rim is literaly indistructable? prolly better than the KH.

Yeah thats why i want it so i dont have to worry about bending a rim
when i jump down a set

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally