EVENT: Join "Make Poverty History" riders to Edinburgh, Fri 1 July 2005

Old June 24th 05, 08:58 PM
Rich

Default EVENT: Join "Make Poverty History" riders to Edinburgh, Fri 1 July 2005

"David Marsh" wrote in message
Cyclists in the Edinburgh area might like to accompany the "Make Poverty
History" cycle ride as it arrives in Edinburgh on Friday 1 July:

::::::::

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY

FRIDAY 1ST JULY, 2005

Come and join the Make Poverty History cyclists on the last leg of their
epic bike ride through Kenya, Tanzania and at least 20 other rides from
all over Britain, including London, Southampton, Manchester, Land's End,
John O'Groats & Glasgow to Edinburgh, prior to the huge MPH family march
though Edinburgh on Saturday 2nd of July.

Thanks for all the details, just in time for the Bristol group wot is
leaving tomorrow. Only seven of us, but hey, quality not quantity.

Old June 24th 05, 10:46 PM
Steven Hill

Thanks for all the details, just in time for the Bristol group wot is
leaving tomorrow. Only seven of us, but hey, quality not quantity.

And that quality is highlighted by your use of "wot"

What is the world coming to? Especially since we're going to have to
suffer quantity of this quality.

--
Steven Hill

Coach: How about a beer, Norm?
Norm: Hey I'm high on life, Coach. Of course, beer is my life.
- Cheers, No Help Wanted

Old June 24th 05, 11:14 PM
Rich

"Steven Hill" wrote in message
Thanks for all the details, just in time for the Bristol group wot is
leaving tomorrow. Only seven of us, but hey, quality not quantity.

And that quality is highlighted by your use of "wot"

What is the world coming to? Especially since we're going to have to
suffer quantity of this quality.

Stephen, either you forgot the smiley, or you are so stoopid that you missed
the deliberate mis-spelling.

Either way, it is now incumbent upon you to go out and hang yourself from
the nearest suitable tree.

Old June 24th 05, 11:21 PM
Steven Hill

Stephen, either you forgot the smiley, or you are so stoopid that you missed
the deliberate mis-spelling.

That's really quite impolite you know.

My name is clearly and correctly spelled in the headers. Was that also
deliberate, or are you just another whining ****?

Either way, it is now incumbent upon you to go out and hang yourself from
the nearest suitable tree.

After you.

--
Steven Hill

"If he was asked at this moment where he would like to be he would probably
have said he would like to be lying on the beach with at least fifty beautiful
women and a small team of experts"
- HHGTTG

Old June 24th 05, 11:25 PM
Rich

"Steven Hill" wrote in message
Stephen, either you forgot the smiley, or you are so stoopid that you
missed
the deliberate mis-spelling.

That's really quite impolite you know.

My name is clearly and correctly spelled in the headers. Was that also
deliberate, or are you just another whining ****?

Either way, it is now incumbent upon you to go out and hang yourself from
the nearest suitable tree.

After you.

--
Steven Hill

Stephen,

I'm sure you'll get the hang of this soon, keep trying. Just not quite so
often.

Old June 24th 05, 11:31 PM
Steven Hill

I'm sure you'll get the hang of this soon, keep trying. Just not quite
so often.

Well, you are very trying.

Hope you fall off.

--
Steven Hill

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
- Groucho Marx

Old June 25th 05, 08:03 AM
Rich

"Steven Hill" wrote in message
I'm sure you'll get the hang of this soon, keep trying. Just not quite
so often.

Well, you are very trying.

Hope you fall off.

Stephen,

thanks for your good wishes.

Old June 25th 05, 01:08 PM
Karl Stephen

Steven Hill writes:

Stephen, either you forgot the smiley, or you are so stoopid that you missed
the deliberate mis-spelling.

That's really quite impolite you know.

My name is clearly and correctly spelled in the headers. Was that also
deliberate, or are you just another whining ****?

Yeah, I'm looking forward now that Nicol Stephen is leader of the
Scottish Liberals. It will be interesting to see how many people guess
how to spell my name first time.

Karl Stephen
Old June 26th 05, 04:38 AM
Alex Hunsley

Steven Hill wrote:
Stephen, either you forgot the smiley, or you are so stoopid that you missed
the deliberate mis-spelling.

That's really quite impolite you know.

But not undeserved after you flamed him for a blatantly obvious
deliberate spelling mistake. Do you really think he wrote "wot is"
instead of "that is" as a genuine error? You started this so don't
complain when he pointed out the very obvious in reply to your rude
response.

My name is clearly and correctly spelled in the headers. Was that also
deliberate, or are you just another whining ****?

His misspelling of your name is another matter - may be a mistake, may
not be - but after your flagging up of his clearly deliberate writing of
"wot is", I think the "whining ****" label you apply to him is pretty
irrelevant.
Old June 26th 05, 01:05 PM
Steven Hill

But not undeserved after you flamed him for a blatantly obvious
deliberate spelling mistake. Do you really think he wrote "wot is"
instead of "that is" as a genuine error? You started this so don't
complain when he pointed out the very obvious in reply to your rude
response.

Since when is "wot" a spelling mistake? It's yet another l33t sp3ak w0rd
encroaching on civilised language. That is what I am flaming about.
That, and how we're supposed to take this sort of thing seriously, when
people who appear to be for these causes don't have the common courtesy to
use English. Puts a great weight behind your supposed cause, doesn't it?

--
Steven Hill

Your child may be an honor student, but you're still an idiot.