Phil Liggett quote prediction.

Old July 25th 03, 02:41 AM
Mack Mad

Default Phil Liggett quote prediction.

"Brian Phillips" wrote in message
arthlink.net...
"Lance Armstrong is going to have to ride the time trial of his life!"

-Phil Liggett July 26, 2003

Is this the same Phil Liggett that predicted David Millar to win each stage
as we progressed through the early stages?

Old July 25th 03, 06:11 AM
Tony Austn

In article ,
"Mack Mad" wrote:

"Brian Phillips" wrote in message
arthlink.net...
"Lance Armstrong is going to have to ride the time trial of his life!"
-Phil Liggett July 26, 2003

Is this the same Phil Liggett that predicted David Millar to win each stage
as we progressed through the early stages?

Phill rules and he would of been right if David actually actually had
any karma left. He has burned all that he had with his mouth.
Old July 25th 03, 03:24 PM
Nick Burns

"Brian Phillips" wrote in message
arthlink.net...
"Lance Armstrong is going to have to ride the time trial of his life!"

-Phil Liggett July 26, 2003

I am more interested in your time travel method.

Old July 25th 03, 07:19 PM
Fred

"Ullrich and Armstrong, this is truly an incredible display, a clash
for the ages. I don't believe I can survive another day of this tour
with all the tension we've had thus far Peter."

Who's Peter?