killing of two cyclist

Old January 7th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default killing of two cyclist

Killing of two cyclist by a hit an run drunk while they
were on a ride in two spearate incidents miles apart
and to find out it was on of the cyclist wife's.

Seat belts help everyone, a breatalizer would only
be help for the small portion of the population that
have a drinking problem. Why make cars expensive?
Public transportation is bad or non-existant in many
parts of the US. Why should we enact laws that
make private companies rich?

Old January 7th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 6 Jan 2006 20:57:04 -0800, "kevin" wrote:

Killing of two cyclist by a hit an run drunk while they
were on a ride in two spearate incidents miles apart
and to find out it was on of the cyclist wife's.

Seat belts help everyone, a breatalizer would only
be help for the small portion of the population that
have a drinking problem. Why make cars expensive?
Public transportation is bad or non-existant in many
parts of the US. Why should we enact laws that
make private companies rich?

Is there a coherent message hidden in there? Are you trying to make a
point about something relevant? To anything? Just wondering -- you
seem to be saying that seatbelts prevent drunk drivers or maybe if
bicyclists wore seatbelts, they wouldn't be hit by drunk drivers.

Ok, wait, I figured it out. If you're on a bike ride, make sure you
know where your wife is, especially it she was drinking when you left
home.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old January 7th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
Is there a coherent message hidden in there?

An obfuscated helmet troll perhaps ?

Old January 8th 06, 10:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
[...]

Mass. has just passed a law requiring breathalyzer devices on the
vehicles of repeat offenders. Maybe when you put the seatbelt on and
blow a really ugly number the seatbelt really cranks down and strangles
you. About the only relationship I can see between drunks and
seatbelts.
Leaving a drunken ****ed off wife at home with the keys while you go
out for a ride might really be another bad idea.
Lorena Bobbit with an SUV?
Bill C