French Cup: pics, video and best videos at the video contest

Old November 8th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
anso

Default French Cup: pics, video and best videos at the video contest

Last October 27th-29th, the French Unicycling Cup was organized in
Nantes (in Brittany would say Zzagg)

That was really a nice event, too short...

- Here is the webpage with the links for the pics:
http://543210.free.fr/cfm/

- Kevin from the Vasipaulettes has already made a short video of the
event:
http://vasipaulette.free.fr/cfm2006_midl.wmv

- We had a video contest
Here are the best 3

#1: Playmonobil by Kristof
http://www.acun.fr/videos/les_playmonobil.mpg

#2: Vasipaulette 2006 by the Vasipaulettes
http://vasipaulette.free.fr/vasipaulette2006.wmv

#3: Vidéo street 6 by Manu
http://manu2015.free.fr/video_street-6.avi

And for those who are able to read French

[image: http://www.acun.fr/jpg/222259999.JPG]

--
anso
anso's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/371

Old November 8th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Nice, I love that video from Manu! Really good filming and riding.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
Me wrote:
Evan is mean.

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old November 8th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kapoute

I cant believe that playmonobile won the video competition.... The video
was long and boring to me

--
kapoute

Love

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old November 8th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Palmercycle

that's not a unicycling movie, it's a lego movie.

--
Palmercycle
Palmercycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10303

Old November 8th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

nice looks like you guys had alot of fun.

--
gordito8me
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old November 8th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

wow manu has really gotten good. his was my favorite!!

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Old November 8th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Woow, Manu's video is good.
I just can't believe he broke a CF seatbase flipping that set
That's just sick dude

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old November 8th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Zzagg

kapoute wrote:
I cant believe that playmonobile won the video competition.... The video
was long and boring to me

Call this the "french touch" or "french cultural exception" but to me
it was the most entertaining video.
That's a matter of taste anyway... just like comparing a Woody Hallen
movie with Impossible Mission III.
After seeing this vid, I couldn't help but think "Wow! the others may
even do the sillyest tricks, it will be hard to make a better vid" I
guess the jury thought the same.
It was kinda "refreshing" to see a different video, I mean something
different than "Look at my best tricks!" video clips.

Palmercycle wrote:
that's not a unicycling movie, it's a lego movie.

Palymobile, actually
Why don't you consider it as a unicycling movie? ain't it unicycle
related?

--
Zzagg

Zzagg - Air Circus Team (Nantes)

Living easy, living free...
...Season ticket on a one wheel ride.

JJuggle wrote:
Zzagg, I'm struggling with your English.

Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847

Old November 8th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
domesticated ape

I liked Playmonobile too, although I think it should have an 18
certificate with all that graphic violence

--
domesticated ape
domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599

Old November 8th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Zzagg

domesticated ape wrote:
I think it should have an 18 certificate with all that graphic
violence

...You're probably right ... On the other hand, I've seen some
japaneese cartoons that were much more violent than this one (not 18
certificated)
...and they're only playmobile, I'm certain you couldn't see anything
but smiles on their faces (even during the violent scene)