Free Shipping from Coker

Old February 19th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Default Free Shipping from Coker

I received a note from Coker today;

Free Shipping. Sorry it's limited to the states.

|Filename: SpringPromo.gif |

Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old February 19th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Chrashing-

I'm going to sticky this post until the end of February or Gilby
decides to unstick it. Thanks for the info.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

Old February 19th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniBrier

'Coker Classic Cycles' (http://store.coker.com/home.php?cat=299)

'Tire' (http://tinyurl.com/2rw4dq)

'Tube' (http://tinyurl.com/2lvjbs)

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old February 19th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

harper wrote:
Chrashing-

I'm going to sticky this post until the end of February or Gilby
decides to unstick it. Thanks for the info.

Your avatar is anoying

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 19th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

thejdw wrote:
Your avatar is anoying

Damn, I closed my browser again!

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old February 20th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

ivan wrote:
Damn, I closed my browser again!

I may change it soon

--
thejdw

Old February 24th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tellurider

It looks like the same old stock Coker.

Do you think all that talk about improving the coker and that thread
asking for input was for real or just someone yanking our colective
chains.

Free shipping or not I would by a nimbus it is a much better value.

Now $449 through February at UDC.

Or $580 for the delux model with SS spokes and airfoil rim.

And they both have the superwide hub.

--
Tellurider
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

Old February 24th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Yeah, UDC has the better unicycles, glad you mentioned that Tellurider,
I was thinking folks could save on the shipping on tires and tubes when
I posted. Glad Harper made it sticky, and also that UniBrier put in the
links.

Old February 24th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tellurider

Or I would buy a Nimbus. I like the radial 360 from UDC better also
because of the wide hub and for the same price. No free shipping but it
will cost more than that to upgrade to a wide hub. Also the Radial's
rim looks better than the stock coker but I don't know if it actualy
is.

Old February 24th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tellurider

Chrashing wrote:
Yeah, UDC has the better unicycles, glad you mentioned that Tellurider,
I was thinking folks could save on the shipping on tires and tubes when
I posted. Glad Harper made it sticky, and also that UniBrier put in the
links.

Yeah the free shipping could make the differance of getting one or not
for some folks and I started with a stock Coker and it served me well.

I hadn't thought about tires and tubes good point!