Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old February 26th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

spencer
cody
me
shaun
Ryan atkins

Just messing round hangin out unicycling some crazy stuff.

and of corse street!

--
CKCrowe

180 flips 1-5 hours a day of unicycling!
DX user.
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old February 26th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

For street - Shaun J, Kelly H, David whatshisnamecher, Kevin M, Mike S.

Freestyle - Amanda G, Kaori

Trials - Ryan Atkins

Muni - Kris

Distance - Ken looi?

BC - Spencer, Bryan, and Jeff groves

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
Buy my wheel damnit

Old February 26th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

If I had to make a video with my team...

Muni - Kris Holm

Trials - Ryan Atkins

Street - Shaun Johanneson

Freestyle - my super awesome hot asian girlfriend

Pure Flatland - at the rate I'm currently learning tricks, me in 1-2
years

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

Old February 26th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ichirinsha

Xavier Collos, Dan Heaton, Ryan A, Kris Holm,Ryan W, and if it is
poddible, I want to join them

-Kaori

--
ichirinsha
ichirinsha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13587

Old February 26th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

5 places isnt really enough.

Kris Holm
Ryan Atkins
Kaori
Kevin M
Shaun J or Xavier (I would only choose Xavier over Shaun because he is
french and I like his style)

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Thanks to my sponsers: my mum
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old February 26th 07, 07:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

tomtrevor wrote:
5 places isnt really enough.

Kris Holm
Ryan Atkins
Kaori
Kevin M
Shaun J or Xavier (I would only choose Xavier over Shaun because he is
french and I like his style)

KlownLife wrote:
You still have one choice and sub if you need one.

Josh (entropy)...Muni
Xavier Collos......Street
Rocco Schultz....Trials
Ken Loi..............Distance/Speed
Kaori.................Freestyle

Bench: Kris Holm, Ryan Atkins, Spencer Hochberg(BC), Roger Davies,
Yoggi, Zack Baldwin, Brian Stevens, Amanda Gallacher

GhettoSmurf,Lucas1wheel,DustinSchaap wrote:

Alex Toms, Dale Entwistle,David Weichenburger

Who are they?

--
skilewis74

Old February 26th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Kit J
Matt T
Pedro
Leo H
Joe B

Me on the bench.

Amazing laid back, easy-going riders!
My ultimate team would kick ass! (Well, they did this weekend!)

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old February 26th 07, 10:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
recommanded poster

if ryan came in the team keukly, it would be the best team ever seen

please ryan, come !

--
recommanded poster

samiaul who want good speak english!!
recommanded poster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11460

Old February 26th 07, 10:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Hmm...that's nice to be included in some of the teams , but I don't
know if "distance" is a description for what I do. I'm into road
unicycling and XC MUni. I don't do much more longer riders than anyone
else would on a bike or on foot.

I thought it would be fun to build up a few Road Racing Dream Teams for
next years Ride the Lobster race:

Euro Team:
Patrick Schmid
Dustin Schaap
Christian Hoverath

Welsh Team (I believe this is already planned)
Roger Davies
Sam Wakeling
Deadly Des

NZ Team (probably not the eventual team, but our Dream Team
nonetheless)
Tony Melton
Rowan Chivers
Ken Looi

US Dream Team
Zac Warren
Mike Tierney
Beau Hoover

Canadian Dream Team
Ryan Atkins
Kris Holm
Don't know anymore fast Canadians

Female Dream Team
Irene Genelin
Rachel Shaw (dont' know if she still rides)
Saki Ishikoshi

Japanese Dream Team
Hiroki Shigeno
Daiki Izumeda
Yuta Ando

Aussie Dream Team
Sean Bennett
Nick Clearwater
Joel Penson

--
GizmoDuck

'The SINZ Unitour 2007' (http://www.sinzuni.org)...No Salvation
Required
'The Laos Unicycle Tour 2006' (http://www.laosunitour.org)....An
Adventure of Epic Proportions
The Monguni Tour 2008....catchy slogan pending
The Unifice 2009....Fire & Ice, One-Wheel Sacrifice
The SISININZ Unitour 2010....How to get a sore butt

Old February 26th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rowan

GizmoDuck wrote:
NZ Team (probably not the eventual team, but our Dream Team
nonetheless)
Tony Melton
Rowan Chivers
Ken Looi

Some dreams come true don't they? Hopefully it can be the eventual team.
I'll start training! My unicycle is bound to grow soon.

--
Rowan
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772