Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old February 28th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

1.) I have seen defect personally being filmed.
2.) I have seen them both ride.
3.) I do know that your ranting about **** that you THINK they can do.
- Therefore your arguement is no better than mine until they get
on and prove themselves. (This may be my actualy goal.)
4.) Don't bother me into proving ****, because i won't. I don't need
to. I know what i've seen.. Just as you think you know what you
haven't seen.

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

Old February 28th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

GeorgeWBush wrote:

BTW why didn't mike thank the first person to grind the rail?
Obviously he stole the trick. That sneaky sue!

You mean Dan Heaton? His riding buddy? I don't think he would thank
him everytime he landed it. I don't think anyone would really thank
the original creator of the trick everytime they landed it.

GeorgeWBush wrote:

As for Ryan W. I have actually never even seen the kid ride, and
therefore i do not criticize him. I do criticize people that i have
met in person. Your lucky i haven't met you (or have i) you wont know.

I guess you watched Defect but never watched the extra sections. He is
currently the world champion at freestyle, but has never made any solo
videos.

GeorgeWBush wrote:

Where can i watch your vids, then i can have a better understanding of
where you come from. I bet your trials.. and you hop a lot or
something.

The only video I'm in is in Saun Johanneson's ILL in the unicycling
friends section. I'm not trials at all. I'm working on a video right
now though and hopefully it will be out in a short time.

The same goes for you, where are your videos and where are you coming
from.

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

Old February 28th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

Crap forgot to say.
His crank broke because he can't ride out of a fall obviously.

Your unicycle only gets damaged on falls if the rider has no ability to
ride them out.

He hit the ground so hard his fat ass broke the crank straight off (an
unbreakable crank at that)

If he had any skill he would have tried to pedal as he hit the ground.
Not just stop from fear and break his damn crank.

Old February 28th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

which part(s) of defect?

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old February 28th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

GeorgeWBush wrote:
1.) I have seen defect personally being filmed.
2.) I have seen them both ride.
3.) I do know that your ranting about **** that you THINK they can do.
- Therefore your arguement is no better than mine until they get
on and prove themselves. (This may be my actualy goal.)
4.) Don't bother me into proving ****, because i won't. I don't need
to. I know what i've seen.. Just as you think you know what you
haven't seen.

If you were there for Defect filming,then if you say your name we will
probably know who you are. So go ahead, shout out your identity.
Otherwise, get lost.

GeorgeWBush wrote:

i say anything to **** you off. I go on this forum because i love to
argue with most of you. It gives me laughs.

hey Gilby, mind performing one of those banning rituals? This kid
really needs to go.

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old February 28th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

Think banning would do anything? I would just get a new screen name.
(i guess typing the word unicycle is pretty difficult though.)

And like i said, i won't mention my name because i merely use this
account to get some laughs in. Everytime i read your response i get a
good laugh..

And I won't name parts of defect.

george bush knows what to say and not to say..
Doesn't he?

p.s. Your even more low than I. Trying to get me banned just because
you don't like that i express my view. Well... I think your wrong!!
GIILBY GILLLBY BAN HIM! BE GOD!!

Old February 28th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

Ill have to find that video and watch it, i haven't seen it in awhile...

Old February 28th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

GeorgeWBush wrote:
a lot of stuff...

Hmm, you sound sort of like Connor...and I am pretty sure he was there
for some defect's filming...connection? maybe not. Thats my observation
for the day.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 28th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

GeorgeWBush wrote:

BTW why didn't mike thank the first person to grind the rail?
Obviously he stole the trick. That sneaky sue!

Was Dan Doerkson the first person to grind hand rails? Im not sure, but
dude, what is with the Mike Clark rant, I may not be a fan of him, he
defintally dont think highly of me, but hes not that bad of a rider. He
brought a huge grind to that video, and he gave up an injury for that
rail if you recal his ankle? He may not be the most tallented rider,
but he gave his all for that vid, he gave street unicycling the
crankflip which Shaun turned into the base trick somehow lol. Lets get
this thread back on topic before you get yourself the Evan Byrne
Special. Back to dream teams, les see some George Peck !

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old February 28th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

How come you don't have clips of you out, you must have sent things to
shaun in order to be in his vid. Or do you know him irl?