PROOF that Mountain Bikers Aren't Out to "Enjoy Nature"

Old April 12th 07, 03:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default PROOF that Mountain Bikers Aren't Out to "Enjoy Nature"

From: "Todd Schlemmer"
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:10:14 -0700
Subject: Weirdest Things Are Seen When Biking

I guess I should look up from the trail more often when I ride...
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 12th 07, 03:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

All you need to do, Vandeman, is pull your head out of your ass ...

From: "Todd Schlemmer"
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:10:14 -0700

I guess I should look up from the trail more often when I ride...
===

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old April 12th 07, 04:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:44:57 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

All you need to do, Vandeman, is pull your head out of your ass ...

Yawn. You aren't even entertaining. Do you really think anyone listens
to you? HA!

.. .

Old April 12th 07, 04:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

You pulled your head out of your ass long enough to listen. Enjoy the view
while it's out, breathe in some fresh air, and enjoy the reality the rest of
us have. While there are certainly rude and ridiculous people on the trail,
all of them are not bike riders, and not all bike riders are them. You, for
example, are rude and ridiculous.

wrote:

All you need to do, Vandeman, is pull your head out of your ass ...

Yawn. You aren't even entertaining. Do you really think anyone listens
to you? HA!

. ..

Old April 12th 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JP

Default PROOF according to wannabe scientist TROLL

wrote:

All you need to do, Vandeman, is pull your head out of your ass ...

No, that's Mike enjoying nature and being "scientific.".

Science according to Vanderspam.

Headline reads "Drunk Driver Arrested"
Body of article mentions "Police searched the vehicle and f ound open liquor
bottles,
marijuana and bicycle tools."

Vanderspam posts;

"Proof that mountain bikers break the law!"
"All Mountain Bikers use drugs!"
"Mountain Biker arrested under the influence!"

A big YAWN to Mikey the troll.

Old April 13th 07, 04:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:23:46 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

You pulled your head out of your ass long enough to listen.

No one, including me, is listening, because you have nothing (honest)
to say. I'm only playing you for the fool you are.

Old April 13th 07, 04:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

In article ,
says...
From: "Todd Schlemmer"
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:10:14 -0700

I guess I should look up from the trail more often when I ride...
===

Taken, he won't tell you this of course, from a thread about amusing
things seen while riding -- in this case, indecent activities of certain
*off-trail* *hikers*.

At least they were enjoying "nature". Unlike you guys, who only enjoy
SQUASHING it.

humans ("pure habitat").

No, you're just stroking your ego(?) off the trail.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 13th 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:54:18 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

wrote in message
t.net...
In article ,
says...
From: "Todd Schlemmer"
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:10:14 -0700

I guess I should look up from the trail more often when I ride...
===

Taken, he won't tell you this of course, from a thread about amusing
things seen while riding -- in this case, indecent activities of certain
*off-trail* *hikers*.

The irony is that a guy wrote to say that he was so focused on his natural
surroundings while riding that he missed the hikers having sex,

Can't you READ? He said that he always focuses only on the trail!

and Mike
selects a subject line that reads "PROOF that Mountain Bikers Aren't Out to
"Enjoy Nature".

I suppose that if riding a bike is not as enjoyable as watching people have
sex, then he's right.

PS
Leave it to Mike to crosspost a reply to a group that was not included in
the original post.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande