Old AMB-ID pics and misc others

Old April 18th 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Default Old AMB-ID pics and misc others

I've uploaded a few random pictures from AMB-ID 01, 02, 03 & 04
trips and some misc others. They're not *all* mine. EX, some of the
cool shots of Payette Lake are from GMan's panoramic efforts, and so
on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613@N03/

CDB

Or maybe we should just respond to the Vandemaniac and surrender to
the hijacking???

Old April 18th 07, 08:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Paladin wrote:
I've uploaded a few random pictures from AMB-ID 01, 02, 03 & 04
trips and some misc others. They're not *all* mine. EX, some of the
cool shots of Payette Lake are from GMan's panoramic efforts, and so
on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613@N03/

CDB

Or maybe we should just respond to the Vandemaniac and surrender to
the hijacking???

I like this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613...n/photostream/

Greg

--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old April 18th 07, 09:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Apr 18, 1:49 pm, "G.T." wrote:

I like this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613...n/photostream/

Greg

Do you recognize her?

CDB

Old April 18th 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Paladin wrote:
On Apr 18, 1:49 pm, "G.T." wrote:
I like this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613...n/photostream/

Greg

Do you recognize her?

Is it gabrielle?

BTW, I like it not only because it's a woman but it's got a great
perspective.

Greg

Old April 18th 07, 10:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Apr 18, 2:38 pm, "G.T." wrote:
Paladin wrote:
On Apr 18, 1:49 pm, "G.T." wrote:
I like this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613...n/photostream/

Greg

Do you recognize her?

Is it gabrielle?

BTW, I like it not only because it's a woman but it's got a great
perspective.

Greg
--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

You're right. Off in the distance that you can just barely see s a
huge lake that is about 3,000' below where we are riding in that
shot.

CDB

Old April 19th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 18, 9:41 am, Paladin wrote:
I've uploaded a few random pictures from AMB-ID 01, 02, 03 & 04
trips and some misc others. They're not *all* mine. EX, some of the
cool shots of Payette Lake are from GMan's panoramic efforts, and so
on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613@N03/

Great memories, man.

JD

Old April 20th 07, 03:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Paladin" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've uploaded a few random pictures from AMB-ID 01, 02, 03 & 04
trips and some misc others. They're not *all* mine. EX, some of the
cool shots of Payette Lake are from GMan's panoramic efforts, and so
on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613@N03/

CDB

Or maybe we should just respond to the Vandemaniac and surrender to
the hijacking???

Figures....one shot of me.....not riding or even near my bike
but......drinking a beer!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613@N03/452818810/

ah but it was a good beer!

thanks CDB
Gary

Old April 21st 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 20, 7:40 am, "GeeDubb" wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message

oups.com...

I've uploaded a few random pictures from AMB-ID 01, 02, 03 & 04
trips and some misc others. They're not *all* mine. EX, some of the
cool shots of Payette Lake are from GMan's panoramic efforts, and so
on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613@N03/

CDB

Or maybe we should just respond to the Vandemaniac and surrender to
the hijacking???

Figures....one shot of me.....not riding or even near my bike
but......drinking a beer!http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613@N03/452818810/

ah but it was a good beer!

Quality over quantity, my friend. Since I don't live near a lot of
quality like I was used to, the rides I do get out for have been
counting. The same can be said for my beer selection. The fridge was
just restocked with Stone Imperial Russian Stout, which is an
incredibly good beer.

JD

Old April 21st 07, 02:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Wheeler

Nice,

On 18 Apr 2007 09:41:56 -0700, Paladin wrote:

I've uploaded a few random pictures from AMB-ID 01, 02, 03 & 04
trips and some misc others. They're not *all* mine. EX, some of the
cool shots of Payette Lake are from GMan's panoramic efforts, and so
on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7728613@N03/

CDB

Or maybe we should just respond to the Vandemaniac and surrender to
the hijacking???

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton

Bye rec.bicycles.misc Pinky General 5 March 16th 06 05:13 AM
[cam.misc] Petrol:( TimC Australia 1 September 20th 05 01:24 AM
Thank you, thank you rec.bicycles.misc [email protected] General 11 April 6th 05 07:01 PM
New Lamorinda Skate Park Pics. Moraga,Ca Pics. Skate Park Moraga Ca 94556 Unicycling 10 January 13th 04 02:35 AM