Carpocalypse

Old March 7th 19, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Carpocalypse

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:07:05 PM UTC, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:

I doubt it'll slow down global warming a jot.

Indeed, climate change is Gods' punishment for our lax abortion laws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn8_wCGd80g&t=2s
Old March 13th 19, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 05:03:08 -0000, Bret Cahill wrote:

Fewer cars but each car spends much more time on the road.

Maybe this could be the end of driveways:

https://www.businessinsider.com/carp...-europe-2019-3

Cars last longer now. That article is utter ****e. Everyone I know and everyone I see has more and more cars. But unfortunately not more and more driveway space. FFS people, if you own 3 cars, have a 3 car driveway. Can't we simply have a law stating that a car may not be permanently housed on a public road? Cars should only park on roads when you're a taxi picking someone up, or you're stopping at a shop.
Old March 13th 19, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 12/03/2019 22:59, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Since global warming is utter bull****, no.

Incorrect. The world is warming. The argument is over whether humans are
contributing to it.
Old March 13th 19, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:30:01 -0000, TMS320 wrote:

On 12/03/2019 22:59, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Since global warming is utter bull****, no.

Incorrect. The world is warming. The argument is over whether humans are
contributing to it.

And whether it matters. So some countries get better crops, some get worse, who cares?

The climate has always and will always change. See "ice age" on google. It's not the end of the world, just like a bit of wind isn't. I've got a severe weather warning here and my shed hasn't even blown down.
Old March 13th 19, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:30:01 +0000, TMS320, the mentally deficient,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Incorrect. The world is warming. The argument is over whether humans are
contributing to it.

....and the first troll-feeding senile idiot appeared who couldn't resist
taking the Scottish attention whore's latest idiotic bait! BG
Old March 13th 19, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 12/03/2019 23:33, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:30:01 -0000, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/03/2019 22:59, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Since global warming is utter bull****, no.

Incorrect. The world is warming. The argument is over whether humans are
contributing to it.

And whether it matters.* So some countries get better crops, some get
worse, who cares?

People that have nothing to eat will. When we have wiped ourselves out
the planet will still be a rock in space and bacteria and fungus will
evolve to clean up the mess we made.

The climate has always and will always change.* See "ice age" on
google. It's not the end of the world, just like a bit of wind isn't.
I've got a severe weather warning here and my shed hasn't even blown down.

Weather and climate are different things. This insignificant little
island doesn't have severe weather. It's amazing how worked up we get
about a bit of drizzle.
Old March 13th 19, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:42:56 +0000, TMS320, the mentally deficient,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

People that have nothing to eat will.

People who have no brains at all will fall for the Scottish ******'s
absolutely idiotic baits, senile idiot! tsk
Old March 13th 19, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Utter ****ing bull****. Russia could get warm enough to grow crops where they currently can't for example. Deserts could become wetter and grow crops. You're just pulling things out of thin air.

The climate has always and will always change. See "ice age" on
google. It's not the end of the world, just like a bit of wind isn't.
I've got a severe weather warning here and my shed hasn't even blown down.

Weather and climate are different things.

But we can't predict either of them.

This insignificant little
island doesn't have severe weather. It's amazing how worked up we get
about a bit of drizzle.

It's amazing how people all over the world get worked up about a change that would have happened without our intervention anyway. You never know, what if it cancels out an ice age and saves us?
Old March 13th 19, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

[...]

Think about it this way, what are we doing which the alarmists think will cause climate change? We're burning fossil fuels, that's putting carbon from the ground back into the atmosphere, so it's just like it was before coal and oil were deposited. Where did that coal and oil come from? Dead plants and animals - therefore there must have been plants and animals before the coal and oil existed. So we'll live just like they did, in a ****ing paradise with higher CO2 levels which makes abundant crops.

Anyway it doesn't really matter what your ****ed up opinion is, we WILL burn all the fossil fuels, it cannot be stopped, so you might aswell top yourself now.