A New Years Resolution

Old February 16th 05, 03:25 AM
Bob Schwartz

Default A New Years Resolution

Yeah, it's late. Punctuality has never been a strong suit for me.

Like everybody else, when I got my first Windows machine I spent
a lot of time using it as a Solitare engine. Then, after once
again realizing that hours of my life were gone never to be
retrieved, I deleted Solitare. Now, whenever I get a new box the
first thing I do is whack the games.

Like a lot of you, I used to engage Kunich. Then, I stopped. It
became clear there wasn't any point. He would voice the craziest
opinions, positions no sane person would take. And regardless
of the quality or quantity of any counter arguments he would
just spew back the same goofy opinions in an infinite loop. So
I stopped.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world. But given enough repetition
I can figure things out. It's been many years now since I've
responded to anything from Kunich.

And so it is with Lafferty. Like Kunich, he's not rational. Like
Kunich he is tireless. His desire to get in the last word is
boundless. He will follow up every post, and if you post X times
he will post X+1 followups even as X approaches infinity. And
since he doesn't have a job or a life, it isn't possible to keep
up with him without sacrificing my job and life. Keeping up with
a nutbag is not enough motivation for such a drastic step.

So I'm swearing him off. And I'm recommending you guys do likewise.
There's no point. And you have better uses for your time.

Bob Schwartz

Old February 16th 05, 03:33 AM
Dave Stoller

Right on Bob. However, poking fun at Lafferty is amusing since he is so
quick to be on the defensive. K.Unich is another story, he is just an angry
old man.

Dave

Old February 16th 05, 05:30 AM
Oscar

Bob Schwartz wrote:
[...]

I once spent some time arguing with Tom over something and gave up but I
do like to read his postings, as he has great insults and often makes
insightful observations. Sometimes he's even right! Recently I've
supported him in the problem with that nutter that's been harassing
myself, Tom and Alan on the newsgroups. It's a bit like the TV, if you
don't like what you're seeing then switch it off and go do something useful.

Marty
Old February 16th 05, 03:21 PM
Jim Flom

"Bob Schwartz" wrote

And so it is with Lafferty. Like Kunich, he's not rational. Like
Kunich he is tireless. His desire to get in the last word is
boundless. He will follow up every post, and if you post X times
he will post X+1 followups even as X approaches infinity. And
since he doesn't have a job or a life, it isn't possible to keep
up with him without sacrificing my job and life. Keeping up with
a nutbag is not enough motivation for such a drastic step.

So I'm swearing him off. And I'm recommending you guys do likewise.
There's no point. And you have better uses for your time.

I miss Albright. Now there was a guy that could handle a keyboard. He
could puch my buttons big-time back in the day, but even while you're
getting smacked around you're falling off your chair from laughter. RBR
hasn't been the same since.

Old February 16th 05, 03:27 PM
B Lafferty

"Jim Flom" wrote in message
"Bob Schwartz" wrote

And so it is with Lafferty. Like Kunich, he's not rational. Like
Kunich he is tireless. His desire to get in the last word is
boundless. He will follow up every post, and if you post X times
he will post X+1 followups even as X approaches infinity. And
since he doesn't have a job or a life, it isn't possible to keep
up with him without sacrificing my job and life. Keeping up with
a nutbag is not enough motivation for such a drastic step.

So I'm swearing him off. And I'm recommending you guys do likewise.
There's no point. And you have better uses for your time.

I miss Albright. Now there was a guy that could handle a keyboard. He
could puch my buttons big-time back in the day, but even while you're
getting smacked around you're falling off your chair from laughter. RBR
hasn't been the same since.

Too bad you didn't experience rbr around 1995.

Old February 16th 05, 05:15 PM
MagillaGorilla

Jim Flom wrote:
"Bob Schwartz" wrote

And so it is with Lafferty. Like Kunich, he's not rational. Like
Kunich he is tireless. His desire to get in the last word is
boundless. He will follow up every post, and if you post X times
he will post X+1 followups even as X approaches infinity. And
since he doesn't have a job or a life, it isn't possible to keep
up with him without sacrificing my job and life. Keeping up with
a nutbag is not enough motivation for such a drastic step.

So I'm swearing him off. And I'm recommending you guys do likewise.
There's no point. And you have better uses for your time.

I miss Albright. Now there was a guy that could handle a keyboard. He
could puch my buttons big-time back in the day, but even while you're
getting smacked around you're falling off your chair from laughter. RBR
hasn't been the same since.

God Bless the King Andrew Albright scholar.

Did anyone notice that Albright was the highest bidder for Matt
Decanio's termination letter from Kurt Stockton?

Magilla
Old February 16th 05, 05:29 PM
B Lafferty

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
Jim Flom wrote:
"Bob Schwartz" wrote

[...]

Hi Andrew.

Old February 17th 05, 02:54 AM
reader

From: Oscar AKA Marty Wallace

It's a bit like the TV, if you
don't like what you're seeing then switch it off and go do something
useful.

that's what marty's psychiatrist told marty to do and he said
marty i with your spit personality you like to dress up like a woman
when you ride your bike but take your meds and they will help your spit
personality
so you won't get that sex change you been talking about.
rec.bicycles.racing,aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.marketplace