Ed Dolan & Melanie

Old March 27th 11, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

On 3/24/2011 3:30 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/24/2011 3:00 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
You must be some kind of English jerk. Is arse some kind of substitute
for
ass?[...]

Arse: Hominid posterior.

The usage is British, not American. The g.d. Brits need to learn how to
speak proper English.

Ass: Donkey.

When I use the term ass, everyone in the world knows what is meant, except
for a few freaks like you. It is the same with the word anti-Semite. We all
know what is meant by it except you.

Oh Ed, you are so outdated. Anti-Semite is a meaningless term:
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/shlomo-sands-the-invention-of-the-jewish-people-book-review.html.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 27th 11, 03:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/24/2011 3:30 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
When I use the term ass, everyone in the world knows what is meant,
except
for a few freaks like you. It is the same with the word anti-Semite. We
all
know what is meant by it except you.

Oh Ed, you are so outdated. Anti-Semite is a meaningless term:
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/shlomo-sands-the-invention-of-the-jewish-people-book-review.html.

It is all gobbledygook! No one in their right mind would read that clear
through.

Everyone in the world knows what is meant by the Jew, the Jewish people
and/or the Jewish religion. Just ask any Arab. And anti-Semite means
anti-Jew. What is there about this that you do not understand?

I fault Israel for not eliminating the Arab question entirely by defeating
them totally. They could easily do it, lacking only the will to do it. Arab
blood flowing in the streets would be balm to my crusader soul.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 27th 11, 10:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/26/2011 9:54 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/24/2011 3:30 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
When I use the term ass, everyone in the world knows what is meant,
except
for a few freaks like you. It is the same with the word anti-Semite. We
all
know what is meant by it except you.

Oh Ed, you are so outdated. Anti-Semite is a meaningless term:
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/shlomo-sands-the-invention-of-the-jewish-people-book-review.html.

It is all gobbledygook! No one in their right mind would read that clear
through.

Everyone in the world knows what is meant by the Jew, the Jewish people
and/or the Jewish religion. Just ask any Arab. And anti-Semite means
anti-Jew. What is there about this that you do not understand?

Heck, most of the Jews in Israel are not even Semites, unlike all Arabs
who are Semites. The original Jewish Semitic population for the most
part converted to either Christianity or Islam, and became the
Palestinians. And of course, most of the younger non-Orthodox Jews
outside Israel (and a growing number inside Israel) are not in favor of
the virulent form Zionism has taken.

The main cause of future prejudice against Jews will be due to the false
contention of the Zionists that Jewish and Zionist are one and the same,
and the acts of the Zionists against the Palestinians. Insistence on
Palestinian rights is therefore more pro-Jewish than Zionism.

I fault Israel for not eliminating the Arab question entirely by defeating
them totally. They could easily do it, lacking only the will to do it. Arab
blood flowing in the streets would be balm to my crusader soul.

Oh Ed, you are far too lazy to be anything but an armchair crusader.

Old March 27th 11, 11:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/26/2011 9:54 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Everyone in the world knows what is meant by the Jew, the Jewish people
and/or the Jewish religion. Just ask any Arab. And anti-Semite means
anti-Jew. What is there about this that you do not understand?

Heck, most of the Jews in Israel are not even Semites, unlike all Arabs
who are Semites. The original Jewish Semitic population for the most part
converted to either Christianity or Islam, and became the Palestinians.
And of course, most of the younger non-Orthodox Jews outside Israel (and a
growing number inside Israel) are not in favor of the virulent form
Zionism has taken.

No Jews ever converted to Islam and damn few ever converted to Christianity.
And there is nothing virulent about Zionism. If it weren't for Zionism,
there would be no Israel. The only virulence I know about springs from the
Arabs.

The main cause of future prejudice against Jews will be due to the false
contention of the Zionists that Jewish and Zionist are one and the same,
and the acts of the Zionists against the Palestinians. Insistence on
Palestinian rights is therefore more pro-Jewish than Zionism.

Zionism and Jewish are one and the same. Only self-hating Jews and deluded
liberals like you think otherwise.

I fault Israel for not eliminating the Arab question entirely by
defeating
them totally. They could easily do it, lacking only the will to do it.
Arab
blood flowing in the streets would be balm to my crusader soul.

Oh Ed, you are far too lazy to be anything but an armchair crusader.

But I will vote for those who support Israel and against those who support
the Arabs. Unlike you I have brains enough to know who the enemy is.

Old March 27th 11, 01:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/27/2011 5:59 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]

Oh Ed, you are silly.

The main cause of future prejudice against Jews will be due to the false
contention of the Zionists that Jewish and Zionist are one and the same,
and the acts of the Zionists against the Palestinians. Insistence on
Palestinian rights is therefore more pro-Jewish than Zionism.

Zionism and Jewish are one and the same. Only self-hating Jews and deluded
liberals like you think otherwise.

Ibid.

I fault Israel for not eliminating the Arab question entirely by
defeating
them totally. They could easily do it, lacking only the will to do it.
Arab
blood flowing in the streets would be balm to my crusader soul.

Oh Ed, you are far too lazy to be anything but an armchair crusader.

But I will vote for those who support Israel and against those who support
the Arabs. Unlike you I have brains enough to know who the enemy is.

"We have met the enemy, and they is us.' - Pogo

Old March 28th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/27/2011 5:59 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
But I will vote for those who support Israel and against those who
support
the Arabs. Unlike you I have brains enough to know who the enemy is.

"We have met the enemy, and they is us.' - Pogo

We have met the enemy and they are liberals, politically correct types who
never get anything right.

Old March 28th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and Mistaken Notions

On 3/27/2011 6:29 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/27/2011 5:59 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
But I will vote for those who support Israel and against those who
support
the Arabs. Unlike you I have brains enough to know who the enemy is.

"We have met the enemy, and they is us." - Pogo

We have met the enemy and they are liberals, politically correct types who
never get anything right.

The position of the true Orthodox on Judaism And Zionism:
http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_isnot_zionism.cfm.

Old March 28th 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/27/2011 6:29 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/27/2011 5:59 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
But I will vote for those who support Israel and against those who
support
the Arabs. Unlike you I have brains enough to know who the enemy is.

"We have met the enemy, and they is us." - Pogo

We have met the enemy and they are liberals, politically correct types
who
never get anything right.

The position of the true Orthodox on Judaism And Zionism:
http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_isnot_zionism.cfm.

Here is the article. Everyone can read it for themselves and come to their
own conclusions.
My conclusion follows below.
"Judaism And Zionism Are Not The Same Thing
We would like to take a few minutes of your time to prevent you from making
a terrible mistake that may have disastrous results for many.

You have always without a doubt heard and read much about the political
crises in the Middle East in which the State of Israel plays a central role.
This is, in fact, an ongoing series of crises with potential to bring the
greatest misfortune on the entire world. Tragically many believe that
Zionism and Judaism are identical. Thus they conclude that the entire Jewish
people is responsible for the actions of the Zionist government and the
world crises which emanates from it. This is a Grave Error!

The truth is that the Jewish faith and Zionism are two very different
philosophies. They are as opposite as day and night. The Jewish people have
existed for thousands of years. In their two thousand years of Divinely
decreed exile no Jew ever sought to end this exile and establish independent
political sovereignty anywhere. The people's sole purpose was the study and
fulfillment of the Divine commandments of the Torah.

The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion
less than one hundred years old. Its essential goal was and is to change the
nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political
movement. From Zionism's inception the spiritual leaders of the Jewish
people stood in staunch opposition to it.

To this day Torah Jewry remains forever loyal to its faith. Zionists want
the world to believe that they are the representatives of the entire Jewish
people. This is false! The Jewish people never chose them as their leaders.

The Zionists have deceived many well meaning Jewish people via terror,
trickery and false propaganda. They have at their disposal the use of a
nearly universally subservient media. Whoever attempts to criticize them
puts his livelihood and, at times, his very life in danger.

However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple
truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND
TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE
AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!

The Creator gave us the Holy Land thousands of years ago. Yet, when we
sinned, He took it away and sent us into exile. Since that time our task is
to wait for Him to send the Messiah. At that time, the Creator alone,
without any human being lifting a hand or saying a word, will bring us
together and take us out of exile. He will likewise establish universal
peace among all mankind and all will serve Him in good will.

Some religious Jews, confused by Zionist propaganda quote Biblical verses
that state that G-d gave the children of Israel the Holy Land. They
overlook, unfortunately, those verses which say that He took it away due to
our sins. They further ignore those prophecies which explicitly describe the
last exile's conclusion as a Divine, not a human process.

The Creator has commanded every Jew to follow the ways of peace and to be
loyal to the country where he lives.

Torah true Jewry waits patiently for the Messianic redemption. They have
nothing to do with any kind of pseudo "Jewish State" and its aggressions
against other peoples. They have a deep sympathy for the plight of the
Palestinians who have suffered the most from Zionism's false teachings and
barbaric actions. The Zionist state is not a Jewish state. The Zionists
alone are the only ones responsible for their actions. Authentic Jewry has
and will continue to oppose the very existence of this blasphemous state.

May all mankind witness the true redemption."

I consider all of the above to be nothing but pure rubbish. There are plenty
of orthodox Jews living in Israel and benefitting enormously from the
Israeli (Zionist) state. Any Jew who is not a Zionist is a traitor to his
people. Worse than that, such Jews are the scum of the earth, hated
universally ... even by Arabs.

Old March 28th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/27/2011 9:59 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I consider all of the above to be nothing but pure rubbish. There are plenty
of orthodox Jews living in Israel and benefitting enormously from the
Israeli (Zionist) state. Any Jew who is not a Zionist is a traitor to his
people. Worse than that, such Jews are the scum of the earth, hated
universally ... even by Arabs.

As the old saying goes, "you can lead Ed Dolan to water, but you can't
make him drink."

Old March 28th 11, 06:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 27, 6:20*am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
[...]

Child, only ignorami who don't know squat about Judaism and ignorant
Jews who think that there is only one way of being Jewish that repeat
this nonsense. Zionism is a late 19th century conception that got
popular in the 20th century with the help of rich British Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews, who think that they represent all Jewish people have
reproduce this idea and Liberman and IPAC lovers whose knowledge of
history is = to a black whole repeat this as gospel.

The only thing that I hate about myself is when I respond to this
nonsense.