Doo Dah Parade, Pasadena, November 19th

Old November 12th 06, 02:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
32GO

Default Doo Dah Parade, Pasadena, November 19th

Hey guys -

Sorry to interrupt the deluge of SPAM and TROLLish diatribes
with something that might actually be of interest, but hey
[;-)]... it'll be over soon and then back to status quo.

If you're in the SoCal area, our local recumbent group, the
Ventura County Recumbent Riders, will be riding our bikes
and trikes in the Doo Dah Parade in Pasadena this coming
Sunday, November 19th. There's still room for a few more
'bents, if you'd like to come play with us. Please let me
know ASAP by direct email (not posted to the whole
newsgroup, please). For a sample of what you might be in
for, I've reposted the stuff from last year's parade, which
you can check out at:

http://www.vcrr.org/doodah/doodah.htm

For more info about getting in on this year's event, start
with our active info webpage:

http://www.vcrr.org/news.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like
more info.

Regards,
Wayne Leggett
3-2-GO
The Trike Store
1813 E Main St
Ventura CA 93001
Phone: 805-794-0718
Email:

Old November 14th 06, 08:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"32GO" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey guys -

Sorry to interrupt the deluge of SPAM and TROLLish diatribes
with something that might actually be of interest, but hey
[;-)]... it'll be over soon and then back to status quo.

Nope, it is NEVER going to be over. That is what comes of having a
non-moderated newsgroup. Screw ARBR and all the other cycling newsgroups.
They do not deserve to exist.

[...]

So who do you think is seeing any of the above? Don't you know there is no
one left on this group except for a few ghosts who continue to haunt the
premises. Even the redoubtable Tom Sherman has pretty much left the group. I
think he might be over on the technical group with all the other nerds. Only
I, the Great Ed Dolan, remain to clean up all the **** deposited by the
members of this group over the years.

I can assure you that I will NOT be attending your pow-wow there in
miserable California. I mean, who wants to associate with a lot of Mexicans,
illegal aliens all, who scurry across our border like the rats that they
are.

Selling any trikes these days? Maybe that would be more interesting to the
group than your confounded stupid bike rides.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Pasadena Bike Rentals and ridng ufatbastehd General 5 August 13th 06 01:59 PM
Mountain Biking SBS, 19th Feb. MikeyOz Australia 21 February 21st 06 02:01 AM
Recumbent Entry in Pasadena Doo Dah Parade LoGo USA Recumbent Biking 0 November 11th 05 04:17 AM
July 19th, 1903 Bob Schwartz Racing 0 July 19th 05 05:01 AM
Pasadena? entropy Unicycling 13 June 11th 04 04:22 PM