Liz Hatch Still Sucks

Old July 24th 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Liz Hatch Still Sucks

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/cas...tage-3/results

TIBCO getting their asses kicked by a Matt Koschara protege Evelyn
Stevens. Serves them right for putting bankrobbers - Goldman Sachs -
on their jersey.

JT - come in here and tell us if Koschara is hitting that too...

Thanks,

Magilla

Old July 25th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dbrower

On Jul 24, 9:11*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/cas...c-ne/stages/st...

TIBCO getting their asses kicked by a Matt Koschara protege Evelyn
Stevens. * Serves them right for putting bankrobbers - Goldman Sachs *-
on their jersey.

JT - come in here and tell us if Koschara is hitting that too...

Thanks,

Magilla

Which has what to do with Liz Hatch, who is in Italy, I think?

-dB
Old July 26th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/cas...tage-3/results

TIBCO getting their asses kicked by a Matt Koschara protege Evelyn
Stevens. Serves them right for putting bankrobbers - Goldman Sachs -
on their jersey.

JT - come in here and tell us if Koschara is hitting that too...

He's not.

Thanks,

Wait untill she misses all next season because she's pregnant with Koschara's baby.

Magilla

Old July 26th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

dbrower wrote:

On Jul 24, 9:11*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/cas...c-ne/stages/st...

TIBCO getting their asses kicked by a Matt Koschara protege Evelyn
Stevens. * Serves them right for putting bankrobbers - Goldman Sachs *-
on their jersey.

JT - come in here and tell us if Koschara is hitting that too...

Thanks,

Magilla

Which has what to do with Liz Hatch, who is in Italy, I think?

-dB

What the **** is she doing in Italy for the entire month of July...doesn't
she ride for team Vanderkittenr? It's not like she's going to win a Euro
race when she can't even win an NRC race. Vanderkitten can't even drive up
to Cascade....lame.

That team will fold next year. That team was done once they hired Carrot Top
as their DS.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old July 26th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:03:48 -0400, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:

He's not.

Thanks,

Wait untill she misses all next season because

WTF is up with you just making vulgar insults about a woman you don't
even know. It's pathetic. Diss people who do something you think is
lame or bad, or who do something to you. But ragging on an exciting
newcomer to the sport is just asshatery.

JT
Old July 26th 09, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote in
:

WTF is up with you just making vulgar insults about a woman you don't
even know. It's pathetic. Diss people who do something you think is
lame or bad, or who do something to you. But ragging on an exciting
newcomer to the sport is just asshatery.

I think it should be "asshattery." Other than that, couldn't agree more.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 26th 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
mower man

William Asher wrote:
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote in
:

WTF is up with you just making vulgar insults about a woman you don't
even know. It's pathetic. Diss people who do something you think is
lame or bad, or who do something to you. But ragging on an exciting
newcomer to the sport is just asshatery.

I think it should be "asshattery." Other than that, couldn't agree more.

I think it should be "arse hatery". But then I'm a UK European and have
no bloody idea what you're talking about, sorry!

--

Chris

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
Old July 26th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:

He's not.

Thanks,

Wait untill she misses all next season because

WTF is up with you just making vulgar insults about a woman you don't
even know. It's pathetic. Diss people who do something you think is
lame or bad, or who do something to you. But ragging on an exciting
newcomer to the sport is just asshatery.

JT

Calm down JT. Just having a little fun.

Magilla

Old July 26th 09, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

William Asher wrote:

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote in
:

WTF is up with you just making vulgar insults about a woman you don't
even know. It's pathetic. Diss people who do something you think is
lame or bad, or who do something to you. But ragging on an exciting
newcomer to the sport is just asshatery.

I think it should be "asshattery." Other than that, couldn't agree more.

--
Bill Asher

Shut up. Don't get all fake righteous like you're defending some noble
cause beyond a ****ing joke. Beat you people down like a North Korean
protestor.

Magilla

Liz Hatch Will Power Racing 27 July 22nd 09 04:18 PM
Liz Hatch Positive!!!!! Anton Berlin Racing 26 July 14th 09 09:00 AM
Liz Hatch Is Just A Fit Cow John E. Coli Racing 0 July 11th 09 06:03 AM
Lizard Hatch MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 67 April 3rd 09 02:24 AM
Liz Hatch is way too hot!!! Richard Cheese Racing 0 May 6th 07 08:34 AM