Noise from new Sunrace cassette

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th 18, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Noise from new Sunrace cassette

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 15:08:18 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 3:21:50 AM UTC-6, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

BSO = Bicycle Shaped Object. Commonly sold in department stores.

Some of the bicycles sold in department stores today, WalMart, Target, are perfectly fine bicycles. Much higher quality than what I bought at an official bike shop 35 years ago. I'd be fine buying a department store bike today and riding it anywhere and everywhere. After I adjusted, fixed everything mechanical on the bike. The bikes sold by WalMart or Target today are no different than the bikes sold by official bike shops today. Except cheaper price.

My guess is that the majority of the bicycles sold, in the world,
today, are single speed bikes, made of steel tubing. Just like the
ones that WalMart sells.

cheers,

John B.

New hubs from Sunrace [email protected] Techniques 0 October 15th 13 03:35 AM
Sunrace rear mech. Bill UK 2 August 5th 09 09:00 AM
More noise from my campy cassette and DT hub Jeff[_4_] Techniques 5 October 29th 07 01:48 AM
FA SUNRACE Front Mech Derailleur for TRIPLE cranks MO UK 0 March 10th 06 12:51 PM
WTB Sunrace JuJu 36 hole cassette rear hub [email protected] Marketplace 0 October 23rd 05 11:02 PM