RR A Princess and a Penny

Old September 29th 03, 05:57 AM
Penny S

Default RR A Princess and a Penny

Ok, so you have to listen to her cell phone message to get it.

Gabrielle showed up on my door step last (sat) night, and was given a day
pass for riding by Mr Gabrielle who had come to Spokane to shop for Very
Large ( 2 ton) tools.

She's supposed to write the RR so this will be short.

I took her up to my favorite local bike area, and we had a blast. Up and
down and around, we stopped to play on some of the slick rock granite out
crops. She discoverd you can go up and down stuff that's steeper than she
might choose to ride if I hadn't said, "just ride it". Dang she trusts me,
is that scary or what? The boulder I'm on is a lot steeper than it looks.
(really) there's one that she never would have bleived she could ride up
if I hadn't said, "follow me".

heh, heh. Girls just want to have fun.

http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/gabrx.jpg
http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/ima...ke/pennyrx.jpg
http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/ima...e/pennyrx2.jpg

Penny

Old September 29th 03, 01:37 PM
Stephen Baker

Penny says:

snip

heh, heh. Girls just want to have fun.

And it looks like you did.

I had to settle for a "sanity" ride yesterday - out to the lighthouse and back,
but it was waaaaaay better than nothing. Southeast wind, which means there
was nothing between me and Africa to stop the waves. Well, OK, I'm sure the
wind wasn't SE all the way from Africa, but you get the picture.
Home to a nice fresh hose-off for the salt-sprayed bike, and a shower for the
salt-sprayed rider, and I felt better. That'll teach me to promise a whole
week's worth of honey-do on one Saturday....

Steve
Old September 29th 03, 05:41 PM
BB

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:57:24 -0700, Penny S wrote:

The boulder I'm on is a lot steeper than it looks.

Aren't they always?

http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/gabrx.jpg

Very well-armed!

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)