WANTED: Road Bike, Track Bike, Single Speed, ANY!

Old September 16th 04, 08:50 PM
belikekrista

Default WANTED: Road Bike, Track Bike, Single Speed, ANY!

Hello! I am in desperate need of a good bike. I fit a frame size of
52cm - 54cm. I have been looking for lightweight, older bikes (1970s,
80s, etc). Can you help me out? I almost had a 1980s Olmo road bike
but I let it slip out of my hands! Rats! If you have anything that
sounds like this that you would be willing to sell, please let me know.

- Krista Ciminera

--
belikekrista

Old September 18th 04, 01:33 AM
Dan H

Krista,

I have a nice Specialized Sirrus set up as single speed with Sealed
cartridge hubs laced to tubular rims, Galli brakes etc. ready to ride
except no pedals but we can take care of that.

$350.00 plus shipping. let me know if you want pics.

Thanks, Dan.