Uni colour

Old June 4th 05, 09:09 PM
heavy metal unicycling

Default Uni colour

I am trying to conferm a suspision. I think the most common colour for a
unicycle is chrome. The next most common color is blue, followed by
black, and then either red or orange. So if people can tell me what
colour there unis are, I can get a good estimate. By colour I mean the
major colour, or frame colour. I will start. I have a chrome one and a
black one.

--
heavy metal unicycling - Loveland Unicycling Club

People who throw stones at you are quietly saying, "shoot me," they're
just not being verbally expressive enough.
-harper
heavy metal unicycling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9857

Old June 4th 05, 09:22 PM
redhead

silver and black

--
redhead

i rock
"i only got two thing in this world, my word and my balls,and i ain't
brakin them for no one"
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old June 4th 05, 09:22 PM
Jethro

1 puke green
1 blue
3 chrome
1 yellow

--
Jethro - Exotic Dancer

Smiley Sucks
Jethro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9413

Old June 4th 05, 09:29 PM
ColDawG

1 blue, 1 black

--
ColDawG - Your friendly, neighborhood MuniMan

Looking for MUni buddies!
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Old June 4th 05, 09:31 PM
Catboy

find alot of uni's dont even have a colour scheme. But those that do
seem to lean towards blak, blue and red.

Black with Yellow here.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

Old June 4th 05, 09:35 PM
MERCYME

purple and yellow like my dad Colnago bicycl.

but yellow and black are nice with a radiation sign on it.

--
MERCYME - Easy Rider

"Elvis Presley aint got soul, John Coltrane is rock n' roll"-Mos Def

"I don't believe in Hitler, thats what I said"- Afroman

"I wanna be as free as the spirits of the ones who left, I'm talking
Malcom, Coltrane, and my man Yusef"-Common Sense

AIM-Mr Mercy3

MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old June 4th 05, 09:41 PM
markf

1. flat red
2. shiny black with red metal flecks.

--
markf - movie nerd

stuck in iowa and unemployed.
markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102

Old June 4th 05, 09:46 PM
heavy metal unicycling

markf wrote:
[/b]2. shiny black with red metal flecks. [/b]

I am only looking for the major colour, so you don't need to tell me
things like it has red metal flecks, but if you want to show off your
unis finish, go ahead!

Old June 4th 05, 09:57 PM
juggle508

3 chrome ones.

--
juggle508 - Extreme UNIcyclist

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old June 4th 05, 10:05 PM
innes

Two Blue, and one Chrome.

Innes

--
innes - Unicyclist
innes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9123

Colour Question? Hotdog UK 51 March 25th 05 09:13 AM
Cable outers. Any colour you like so long as... procerus UK 8 March 13th 04 05:57 PM
Cycle paths - red/green difference? Chris Heys UK 21 November 25th 03 04:06 PM
Nathan's winter bike wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX UK 5 September 8th 03 10:44 PM
Why the jersey colours? Andrew Swan Racing 16 July 16th 03 05:45 AM