Local cycling club - *******

Old December 16th 17, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Local cycling club - *******

On the way back from taking the dog for a walk.
Along come members of the local cycling club, all dressed up like actors in
a gay rave movie. Up onto the footpath they all go and straight down a
ginnel with a cycling prohibited sign. The legal sign, not the advisory
sign.
These are members of a club and are expected to ride legally and to know the
law.
******s.

Old December 16th 17, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 16/12/2017 15:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
On the way back from taking the dog for a walk.
Along come members of the local cycling club, all dressed up like actors in
a gay rave movie. Up onto the footpath they all go and straight down a
ginnel with a cycling prohibited sign. The legal sign, not the advisory
sign.
These are members of a club and are expected to ride legally and to know the
law.
******s.

cyclists cannot be stopped from riding anywhere, we have been told that
many times, legal restrictions do not apply to cyclists, they are saving
the planet, and are God's chosen people.
Old December 16th 17, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
On 16/12/2017 15:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
On the way back from taking the dog for a walk.
Along come members of the local cycling club, all dressed up like
actors in a gay rave movie. Up onto the footpath they all go and
straight down a ginnel with a cycling prohibited sign. The legal
sign, not the advisory sign.
These are members of a club and are expected to ride legally and to
know the law.
******s.

cyclists cannot be stopped from riding anywhere, we have been told
that many times, legal restrictions do not apply to cyclists, they
are saving the planet, and are God's chosen people.

I've just made a complaint to the cycling club. The little cowards delight
in reporting drivers who they think drive too close to them. What's good for
the goose ..............................

Old December 16th 17, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 3:48:22 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 16/12/2017 15:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
On the way back from taking the dog for a walk.
Along come members of the local cycling club, all dressed up like actors in
a gay rave movie. Up onto the footpath they all go and straight down a
ginnel with a cycling prohibited sign. The legal sign, not the advisory
sign.
These are members of a club and are expected to ride legally and to know the
law.
******s.

cyclists cannot be stopped from riding anywhere, we have been told that
many times, legal restrictions do not apply to cyclists, they are saving
the planet, and are God's chosen people.

When are you two getting married?

Old December 18th 17, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 16/12/2017 15:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
On the way back from taking the dog for a walk.
Along come members of the local cycling club, all dressed up like
actors in a gay rave movie. Up onto the footpath they all go and
straight down a ginnel with a cycling prohibited sign. The legal
sign, not the advisory sign.
These are members of a club and are expected to ride legally and to
know the law.
******s.

cyclists cannot be stopped from riding anywhere, we have been told
that many times, legal restrictions do not apply to cyclists, they
are saving the planet, and are God's chosen people.

I've just made a complaint to the cycling club. The little cowards
delight in reporting drivers who they think drive too close to them.
What's good for the goose ..............................

I'm still waiting for a reply from this cycling club.
My complaint was very polite.
What shower of ******s!
Typical cowardly cyclists.
Unfortunate for them, I have the email address of the head teacher of the
local school where these idiots teach cycling to very young pupils.

Old December 19th 17, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 18/12/17 20:30, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 16/12/2017 15:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
On the way back from taking the dog for a walk. Along come
members of the local cycling club, all dressed up like actors
in a gay rave movie. Up onto the footpath they all go and
straight down a ginnel with a cycling prohibited sign. The
legal sign, not the advisory sign.

Was anybody there to be inconvenienced? Had anybody been there would
they have been inconvenienced?

These are members of a club and are expected to ride legally
and to know the law. ******s.

cyclists cannot be stopped from riding anywhere, we have been
told that many times, legal restrictions do not apply to
cyclists, they are saving the planet, and are God's chosen
people.

I've just made a complaint to the cycling club. The little cowards
delight in reporting drivers who they think drive too close to
them. What's good for the goose ..............................

You equate going past a sign (which, although legal in appearance,
may or may not have been placed legally) is the same as causing
actual danger?

I'm still waiting for a reply from this cycling club. My complaint
was very polite. What shower of ******s! Typical cowardly cyclists.

Unfortunate for them, I have the email address of the head teacher of
the local school where these idiots teach cycling to very young
pupils.

Are you going to tell him/her that your idea of being a model citizen is
to carry an offensive weapon?
Old December 19th 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

That's the Alliston Defence, surely?

Something along the lines "I was totally in control at all times until
that pesky pedestrian turned up in front of me.It definitely was that
pedesrian's fault just walking out of that back gate onto a
pedestrian-only alleyway. Anyway, could you bring me in a copy of the
Daily Mirror on next visiting day?".

Or perhaps it's the Holland Defence:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cyclist-fined-leaving-toddler-cuts-6171717

QUOTE:
Deputy District Judge Pam Baldwin told Holland, of Blackpool: "You have
admitted you rode a bicycle in a manner that falls below that of a
competent cyclist.

"You were riding on a pavement in a residential area and ... [there] was
no indication that you slowed the vehicle or took evasive action. It was
very lucky indeed the child avoided very serious injury."

Subway team leader Holland pleaded guilty to riding a bicycle
dangerously and was ordered to pay a total of £829 in fines and costs.
ENDQUOTE

This case apparently "ruined the life" of the perp. It didn't do his
victim much good either.

It'll have taken him quite a few shifts at Subway to pay off £829.

But hey, cyclists always know best, eh?

I'm still waiting for a reply from this cycling club. My complaint
was very polite. What shower of ******s! Typical cowardly cyclists.

Unfortunate for them, I have the email address of the head teacher of
the local school where these idiots teach cycling to very young
pupils.

Are you going to tell him/her that your idea of being a model citizen is
to carry an offensive weapon?

Or to ride one on a pedestrian-only route?

Old December 19th 17, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

Got a reply from the cycling club.
The badly written response said that the cycling club members would be "made
aware" of the cycling prohibited signs. FFS! These bell-ends teach kids to
ride bicycles.
He then (unbelievable) went on to say that the cyclists probably felt safer
on the footpath than on the road. This is a very quiet road.
I've emailed this typical cycling idiot back and very politely cut him to
very little pieces. I doubt that I will get a reply.

Old December 19th 17, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/12/2017 17:48, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

What possible difference can it make that cyclists "feel safer" whie
they are endangering pedestrians? How could that ever justify passing
the danger on to others?

If the roads are too dangerous for cyclists, the poor ickle things, they
should walk or get a bus.
Old December 19th 17, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

Cyclists are yellow and are frightened of being on the
road.................... with their road vehicle.

If the roads are too dangerous for cyclists, the poor ickle things,
they should walk or get a bus.

They can't afford the bus fare as most are unemployable. Would you employ a
smelly cyclist??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

I expected more from a cycling club. Just shows how stupid cyclists really
are.
BTW, a couple of years ago I was walking the dog down the above ginnel when
a ape on a bicycle came towards me. I blocked him, he tried to squeeze past
me, I again blocked him.
He dismounted and wheeled his silly bicycle down the ginnel. There was hate
in his stupid eyes. This is one reason I carry a chisel in my back pocket. I
can handle one cyclist with one hand, the other hand is holding the dog's
lead. The chisel gives me an edge against two attacking lumps of **** on
bicycles. I have yet to use the chisel.
This is not a scum council estate area, but scum cyclists seem to want to
bring it down to that level.