Vuelta

Old August 26th 17, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_13_]

Default Vuelta

Well me thought it was getting boring with Vroom-Vroom hogging the
LimeLight as per usual ad nauseam.

But at least Rui Costa is still respectably placed although he
might have picked a more respectable team.

And poor Dutchman, Jetse Bol, seems to be giving it a real College
Try, although GC wise, he's up and down like a Whore's Drawers on
payday at the mine.

But at least it's getting interesting.

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Old August 27th 17, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 2:53:01 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well me thought it was getting boring with Vroom-Vroom hogging the
LimeLight as per usual ad nauseam.

But at least Rui Costa is still respectably placed although he
might have picked a more respectable team.

And poor Dutchman, Jetse Bol, seems to be giving it a real College
Try, although GC wise, he's up and down like a Whore's Drawers on
payday at the mine.

But at least it's getting interesting.

It is looking more and more like Chris Froome is going to have a double grand tour year. But don't count your chickens before they hatch with the group that is snapping at his heels.

Old August 30th 17, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 4:12:02 PM UTC-7, steve wrote:
On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 2:53:01 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well me thought it was getting boring with Vroom-Vroom hogging the
LimeLight as per usual ad nauseam.

But at least Rui Costa is still respectably placed although he
might have picked a more respectable team.

And poor Dutchman, Jetse Bol, seems to be giving it a real College
Try, although GC wise, he's up and down like a Whore's Drawers on
payday at the mine.

But at least it's getting interesting.

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg

Boring

Then why are you commenting?

La Vuelta Andre[_2_] Racing 0 September 6th 09 06:25 AM
Vuelta tie DirtRoadie Racing 1 September 21st 08 01:00 AM
Vuelta Tom Kunich Racing 8 August 8th 08 07:25 AM
La Vuelta Andre Racing 0 August 31st 07 01:42 AM
Vuelta on TV? SM Australia 6 September 21st 03 06:14 AM