Anyone having problems with the Marty Wallace aka of 10,000 ames, the poster of 5000 messages, cancontact as per below.

Old November 10th 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.sport.triathlon,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
sydney cycler

Default Anyone having problems with the Marty Wallace aka of 10,000 ames, the poster of 5000 messages, cancontact as per below.

Marty Ass Wallace,

I am sorry that your father molested you, and
that your mother videotaped it, but that's no
reason to troll the usenet and be an asshole.
Regards,

Anyone having problems with the Marty Wallace aka
of 10,000 ames, the poster of 5000 messages, can
contact as per below.

lisa at wa police been assigned to look into this matter.
Please call or email them to initiate an investigation.
please call.

Phoe: +61 8 9220 0700 , 61 9 370 7188 , (08) 846 37430
, (08) 9301 9692 Fax: (08) 846 37460, (08) 9301 9704
Phone: 9301 9721, 011-61-8-9345 ,011-61-8-9345-8555,
+61 8 9222 1698 ,+61 8 9219 6088
email Email: ,

Marty Wallace Funny Stories email
+61897342316 -
a Janitor at the Muja Power Station and the The Collie Valley Marathon
Committee +61897342316 or +616045507000 To The Funny Farm
Where He Will Be I just talked to Sue at the Muja Power Station and
she said the cops are looking for Marty Wallace who is a Janitor
at the Muja Power Station and the The Collie Valley Marathon
Committee +61897342316

LET'S FACE IT FOLKS..GAY Marty Wallace is AS QUEER AS A 3
DOLLAR BILL THAT'S ALL FOLKS ... NOT why is Marty Wallace
calling people and posting 12:30am to 11:30pm
from the the Muja Power Station but you can't understand him
because he is drunk the Board Of Directors of Western power
have been told about Marty and Western power and Muja Power
Station said that LITTLE MARTY BOY DID NOT WORK FOR THEM but

From: Marty Wallace Oscar *; I'm not the
smartest guy in the world

Marty Wallace aka Oscar Tiel "oscar.tiel MARTY, TT, Oscar
Marty Wallace AKA Michael Jackson is a verry sicky crazy little boy
from Oscar Janitor at Muja Power Station Western Power

Corporation The Griffin Coal Mining Company, The Collie Valley Marathon

Committee phone (08) 9734 2316 Freecall 1800 622
Like most hard core criminals like Marty Wallace
he thinks he is smarter then everyone but thats why
they end up on amw.com on the run from the cops and
most the time they end up in jail a body Like most hard core
criminals like Marty Wallace who has enter the life
of crime: Day & Night Stalker harassment phones calls,
cyberstalking, Vandalism and more pls. email for the
Marty Wallace crimes on cd. video, pics.

Marty Wallace is a Australia nutnook
.... you quickly find that it's the phone number in Western Australia

Marty Wallace is leaving sex soumds on my voice mail EMAIL ME FOR THE
200 VOICE MAILs he has left on my cell W/SOUND.

AFP and phone co. said they have trace the phone calls back to
Marty Wallace who is leaving sex sounds on peoples voice mail
from Western Power Corporation The Griffin Coal Mining Companys Muja
Power Station. someone is calling me on my cell and leaving sex sounds
on my voice mail from this # +61897342316 and this # +616045507000 this
has been emailed to all at Western Power and
to .

Australian Federal Police said Marty Wallace is calling
and the calls are coming from Marty Wallace is leaving
sex soumds on my voice mail from Collie River Valley
Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body Care, 26 B Steere St,
and from Western Power Corporation The Griffin Coal
Mining Companys Muja Power Station. and posting from
and from Western Power Corporation/The Griffin Coal Mining
Companys Muja Power Station. someone is calling me on
my cell and leaving phone sex voice mail from this # +61897342316
and from this # +616045507000 with the words ****, dick, suck,
pussy, your dickhead, ****, gay, ass, ****,you,now,ANIMAL,
SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words i don't want to post
BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN.

DO A SEARCH ON GOOGLE.COM ON Western Power Corporation
"MARTY WALLACE"
cops
said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace
who is
a is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and coward who
is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving this is cry baby
little

cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who
is a who is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving cow,
sex sounds and words like ****,dick,suck,pussy,your dickhead,****,
gay,ass,**** you,now,ANIMAL,SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words
i don't want to post BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN. on my cell voice mail &
ans. machine same thing and sometimes he just calls and lets the phone
ring 2 times and hangs up from this # 61897342316 and from this #
616045507000 Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body
Care,26 B Steere St, Collie, 6225. & Muja Power Station. and posting
**** on the internet and on google.com from both places.

Old November 14th 06, 06:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.sport.triathlon,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"sydney cycler" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Nope, nobody here (ARBR) having any problems with Marty Wallace, but we sure
are having a problem with an asshole who goes by the user name of sydney
cycler. Please go **** yourself, why don't you?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka