Michael Vandeman Avoids Answering Question...Again

Old April 23rd 10, 12:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

Default Michael Vandeman Avoids Answering Question...Again

On Apr 23, 12:47*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:48*am, Bill Weir wrote:

Your answer makes no sense. I have no idea what "Bridgestone RB-T" is,
and what relation that has to mountain biking.

What part of "I have an old Bridgestone touring bicycle, not suited
for any off road riding" did not make sense to you?

You never said that, liar.

Please stop acting like a child because I did say that and here's my
post stating that. Are you having trouble reading?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...5d3c07761762c2

That shows the only person lying is you.

No, I have never ridden off-road, I own a touring bicycle that is used
on roads for long distance touring.

Good for you, although it took forever to get a straight answer.

It's taking forever for you to answer my question as to how you
traveled to the dozen international conferences you wrote that you
went to. Why is that? Are you afraid your answer will not be conducive
to being concerned for the environment?

That doesn't answer my question: Have you ever ridden a bicycle off-
road? Why are you playing coy?

No, I have never ridden off-road, I have no reason or desire to, end
of question.

Then why are you supporting mountain bikers, by aping their habit of
attacking PEOPLE, instead of addressing the subject of the
newsgroup???

No where have I attacked anyone and I have not supported mountain
biking. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to stop making
things up. The subject of the newsgroup I am posting in is
sci.environment. Did you by chance forget how many groups you are
cross posting to?

How did you get to the dozen international conferences where you
presented your scientific papers?

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?

It's as relevant as you asking me if I have ever used a motor vehicle
and relevent to the newsgroup I am posting in.

Now, how did you get to the dozen international conferences you claim
to have been to?

Old April 23rd 10, 06:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Apr 22, 9:47*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:48*am, Bill Weir wrote:

How did you get to the dozen international conferences where you
presented your scientific papers?

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?

The subject of rec.backcountry is NOT mountain biking impacts per se.
You may wish to recall that you cross-post these messages all over the
place.
Old April 23rd 10, 08:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Apr 23, 4:09*am, Bill Weir wrote:
On Apr 23, 12:47*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:48*am, Bill Weir wrote:

Your answer makes no sense. I have no idea what "Bridgestone RB-T" is,
and what relation that has to mountain biking.

What part of "I have an old Bridgestone touring bicycle, not suited
for any off road riding" did not make sense to you?

You never said that, liar.

Please stop acting like a child because I did say that and here's my
post stating that. Are you having trouble reading?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...5d3c07761762c2

That shows the only person lying is you.

No, it doesn't! This is all you said: "Bridgestone RB-T". You did NOT
say "I have an old Bridgestone touring bicycle, not suited
for any off road riding"! Liar.

No, I have never ridden off-road, I own a touring bicycle that is used
on roads for long distance touring.

Good for you, although it took forever to get a straight answer.

It's taking forever for you to answer my question as to how you
traveled to the dozen international conferences you wrote that you
went to. Why is that? Are you afraid your answer will not be conducive
to being concerned for the environment?

It's irrelevant to rec.backcountry, where you claim to be posting.

That doesn't answer my question: Have you ever ridden a bicycle off-
road? Why are you playing coy?

No, I have never ridden off-road, I have no reason or desire to, end
of question.

Then why are you supporting mountain bikers, by aping their habit of
attacking PEOPLE, instead of addressing the subject of the
newsgroup???

No where have I attacked anyone

You are asking questions amount ME. I am not the subject of any
newsgroup. DUH!

and I have not supported mountain
biking. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to stop making
things up. The subject of the newsgroup I am posting in is
sci.environment. Did you by chance forget how many groups you are
cross posting to?

How did you get to the dozen international conferences where you
presented your scientific papers?

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?

It's as relevant as you asking me if I have ever used a motor vehicle
and relevent to the newsgroup I am posting in.

Not really. It is a personal attack. Ad hominem. By someone who
admitted using an automobile, making it hypocritical.

Now, how did you get to the dozen international conferences you claim
to have been to?

Public transit.
Old April 23rd 10, 08:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Apr 23, 10:22*am, Bruce Jensen wrote:
On Apr 22, 9:47*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:48*am, Bill Weir wrote:
How did you get to the dozen international conferences where you
presented your scientific papers?

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?

The subject of rec.backcountry is NOT mountain biking impacts per se.
You may wish to recall that you cross-post these messages all over the
place.

It is relevant to that group. "Mike Vandeman" is NOT a relevant topic.
Old April 23rd 10, 08:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

On Apr 23, 3:02*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Apr 23, 4:09*am, Bill Weir wrote:

On Apr 23, 12:47*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:48*am, Bill Weir wrote:

Your answer makes no sense. I have no idea what "Bridgestone RB-T" is,
and what relation that has to mountain biking.

What part of "I have an old Bridgestone touring bicycle, not suited
for any off road riding" did not make sense to you?

You never said that, liar.

Please stop acting like a child because I did say that and here's my
post stating that. Are you having trouble reading?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...5d3c07761762c2

That shows the only person lying is you.

No, it doesn't! This is all you said: "Bridgestone RB-T". You did NOT
say "I have an old Bridgestone touring bicycle, not suited
for any off road riding"! Liar.

Yes it does and my link shows it does. Stop playing childish games.

Again...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...5d3c07761762c2

Why are you ignoring the proof? The archives do not lie. Are you
trying to deflect attention from my question?

No, I have never ridden off-road, I own a touring bicycle that is used
on roads for long distance touring.

Good for you, although it took forever to get a straight answer.

It's taking forever for you to answer my question as to how you
traveled to the dozen international conferences you wrote that you
went to. Why is that? Are you afraid your answer will not be conducive
to being concerned for the environment?

It's irrelevant to rec.backcountry, where you claim to be posting.

Please show where I claim that? Go ahead, I'll wait. The archives do
not lie. You're confusing me, Bill Weir, with Bruce Jenson who
mentioned rec.backcountry . Please try and keep track of who is
posting.

That doesn't answer my question: Have you ever ridden a bicycle off-
road? Why are you playing coy?

No, I have never ridden off-road, I have no reason or desire to, end
of question.

Then why are you supporting mountain bikers, by aping their habit of
attacking PEOPLE, instead of addressing the subject of the
newsgroup???

No where have I attacked anyone

You are asking questions amount ME. I am not the subject of any
newsgroup. DUH!

Questions are not attacks and this use of "DUH" is something that
grade school children do. Please try and keep the conversation on an
adult level, shall we? Thanks.

*and I have not supported mountain

biking. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to stop making
things up. The subject of the newsgroup I am posting in is
sci.environment. Did you by chance forget how many groups you are
cross posting to?

How did you get to the dozen international conferences where you
presented your scientific papers?

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?

It's as relevant as you asking me if I have ever used a motor vehicle
and relevent to the newsgroup I am posting in.

Not really. It is a personal attack. Ad hominem. By someone who
admitted using an automobile, making it hypocritical.

I said I used a motor vehicle which is a Honda reflex, not an
automobile. Nothing hypocritical about using a scooter as I am not in
here advocating going car free or motor vehicle free.

Now, how did you get to the dozen international conferences you claim
to have been to?

Public transit.

What type of public transit goes from the United States to
international destinations? Please enlighten us.
Old April 23rd 10, 09:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Apr 23, 12:03*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:22*am, Bruce Jensen wrote:

On Apr 22, 9:47*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:48*am, Bill Weir wrote:
How did you get to the dozen international conferences where you
presented your scientific papers?

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?

The subject of rec.backcountry is NOT mountain biking impacts per se.
You may wish to recall that you cross-post these messages all over the
place.

It is relevant to that group. "Mike Vandeman" is NOT a relevant topic.

It is when the subject is such a universally-recognized pain in the
ass.
Old April 23rd 10, 11:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On Apr 23, 12:03 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?

The subject of rec.backcountry is NOT mountain biking impacts per se.
You may wish to recall that you cross-post these messages all over the
place.

It is relevant to that group. "Mike Vandeman" is NOT a relevant topic.

It is when the subject is such a universally-recognized pain in the

ass.

The only pain in the ass here is you. Get a life if that is possible.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 23rd 10, 11:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Apr 23, 3:25*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message

On Apr 23, 12:03 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?

The subject of rec.backcountry is NOT mountain biking impacts per se.
You may wish to recall that you cross-post these messages all over the
place.

It is relevant to that group. "Mike Vandeman" is NOT a relevant topic.
It is when the subject is such a universally-recognized pain in the

ass.

The only pain in the ass here is you. Get a life if that is possible.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed, you are a schizoid, aren't you?
Old April 24th 10, 08:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Apr 23, 12:18*pm, Bill Weir wrote:
[...]

All kinds. Are you playing dumb again?
Old April 24th 10, 02:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

On Apr 24, 3:14*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

All kinds. Are you playing dumb again?- Hide quoted text -

Why are you being so coy?

I have never seen any kind of public transit that connects the United
States to international destinations other than a trolly that went
into to Canada, but that ened in the 1930's and I'm not even sure it
was a public venture.

Did you fly to any conferences? Are you so afraid of answering my
question that you had to resort to playing games and calling me a liar
when I clearly wasn't? What are you hiding?