Mountain biker on Guisborough Woods crash

Old June 21st 11, 05:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Michael J. Vandeman, Criminal

On Jun 17, 6:55*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
One thing that I have little doubt about - this won't be MV's last
time in court, up on charges for attacking MTB riders.

BS. "Dismissed". Why can't mountain bikers EVER tell the truth?

Look at how
this expensive, degrading, and humiliating experience had ZERO effect
on him. He'll return to his ways as soon as possible, with inevitable
results.

BTW, it's no wonder MV can't accept the 50 million MTB participants
figure I quoted from the Outside article.

"Outside" is well known for its pro-recreation, pro-mountain biking
bias. That is just another example.

It's a complete repudiation
of his attempts to limit the expansion of MTB riding in the US. Why
has he failed? Because MTB riding is a mainstream activity, the same
as hiking, equestrian, and other trail use activities. Real trail
users work together cooperatively so that all can enjoy the outdoors
responsibly,

BS. Mountain biking is inherently irresponsible.

with minimal impact to the environment on a day-to-day
basis.

Not according to the science. That's a truth that mountain bikers will
never accept.

That's a "truth" that MV will never accept - his loss, not
ours.

Adios until the next jury trial.

Old June 21st 11, 05:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jun 17, 7:46*pm, Tºm Shermªn °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/17/2011 2:07 PM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:

On Jun 17, 6:08 am, Brad *wrote:
*On May 25, 5:54 pm, Kayak *wrote:

* *On May 25, 10:58 am, Mike *wrote:

* * *On May 24, 6:57 pm, Kayak *wrote:

* * * *On May 24, 10:20 am, Mike *wrote:

* * * *Lest anyone forget...

* * *http://reviews.mtbr.com/anti-mountai...ke-vandeman-ar...

* * * *Berkeley CA 6/2/10

* * * *Michael Joseph Vandeman was arraigned in court today. He is scheduled
* * * *to re-appear in court Thursday with his legal counsel.

* * * *Vandeman was arrested by UC Berkeley police last Friday May 28th for
* * * *assault with a deadly weapon. The full police report is hehttp://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...-37NC.htmHewas
* * * *reported and arrested for carrying a handsaw and cutting one of the
* * * *two bikers across the chest. This is not the first time such an
* * * *incidence has been reported.

* * * *Local news station KPIX Channel 5 covered the story and it ran in the
* * * *local nightly news. Video is available hehttp://cbs5.com/video/?id=65884

* * * *The arraignment was at 2pm Wednesday and bail was reduced from $30,000
* * * *to $12,500. It is unknown at this time if bail has been posted.
* * * *Pending contact with his lawyer, Vandeman is scheduled to reappear in
* * * *court Thursday to enter his plea.

* * * *Vandeman is a long time anti-mountain biking zealot who has been
* * * *infamous in the SF-SJ Bay Area for decades. His campaign against
* * * *mountain bikers dates back to the heyday of local cycling internet
* * * *newsgroups.

* * * *UC Berkeley police urge cyclists to come forward with any information
* * * *on similar assaults. University of California Police Department
* * * *Criminal Investigation Bureau510) 642-0472begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (510) 642-0472 end_of_the_skype_highlightingfrom 8AM-5PM, or (510)
* * * *642-6760 all other times.

* * *Charge was dismissed, of course, because the mountain bikers LIED
* * *(what else is new?).- Hide quoted text -

* *Found guilty on three of six charges.

* *Sentenced to 30 days on the Sherriff s Work Alternative Program
* *(S.W.A.P.) minus 8 days served in JAIL.

* *On probation for three years, which includes a Stay Away order for
* *trails in the Claremont Canyon Reserve and the UC Berkeley hiking
* *trails.

* * If you see him on the trail, it will be in violation of his parole.
* *Report him.

*I'm just checking back in (after months), hadn't heard the outcome,
*thanks. Sentence sounds appropriate to me, obvious from the postings
*here that it had no effect on MV (not surprising). Still, it's best
*that a deranged old man like MV wasn't subjected to any more prison
*time than he'd served for his illegal actions.

What "illegal actions"? ALL of the mountain bikers lied under oath,
except for admitting that they deliberately ride illegally and will
continue riding illegally. You obviously know NOTHING.

sarcasm

Sure Mikey, it was all a set-up by evil mountain bikers. *I suppose the
police, prosecutor, judge, and all jury members were evil mountain bikers?

Lousy logic. All mountain bikers are corrupt, but not all corrupt
people are mountain bikers. DUH!
Old June 21st 11, 02:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Puppet_Sock

On Jun 21, 12:10*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[snip]
BS. "Dismissed". Why can't mountain bikers EVER tell the truth?

There's that half truth again. Exactly a three-out-of-six half truth.

I know why Mikey is so concerned about MTB lies.
It's a copyright infringement issue with him.
Socks
Old June 21st 11, 04:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jun 21, 6:54*am, Puppet_Sock wrote:
On Jun 21, 12:10*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[snip]

BS. "Dismissed". Why can't mountain bikers EVER tell the truth?

There's that half truth again. Exactly a three-out-of-six half truth.

BS. None of the convictions involved "assault", as you well know, LIAR.
Old June 21st 11, 08:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44

On Jun 21, 12:10*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 17, 6:55*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

One thing that I have little doubt about - this won't be MV's last
time in court, up on charges for attacking MTB riders.

BS. "Dismissed". Why can't mountain bikers EVER tell the truth?

Michael J. Vandeman, PhD

Old June 21st 11, 08:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44

On Jun 21, 11:55*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 21, 6:54*am, Puppet_Sock wrote:

On Jun 21, 12:10*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[snip]

BS. "Dismissed". Why can't mountain bikers EVER tell the truth?

There's that half truth again. Exactly a three-out-of-six half truth.

BS. None of the convictions involved "assault", as you well know, LIAR.

Who cares, you spent 8 more days in jail than any other poster here
with the possible exception of Edward Dolan. You ate food that most
likely contained phlegm and semen. You have to pick up trash on a work
detail with other people convicted of crimes.
Old June 22nd 11, 03:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Brad Anders

On Jun 21, 12:31*pm, Kayak 44 wrote:
On Jun 21, 11:55*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Jun 21, 6:54*am, Puppet_Sock wrote:

On Jun 21, 12:10*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[snip]

BS. "Dismissed". Why can't mountain bikers EVER tell the truth?

There's that half truth again. Exactly a three-out-of-six half truth.

BS. None of the convictions involved "assault", as you well know, LIAR.

Who cares, you spent 8 more days in jail than any other poster here
with the possible exception of Edward Dolan. You ate food that most
likely contained phlegm and semen. You have to pick up trash on a work
detail with other people convicted of crimes.

You made a mistake, in the last line, you mean to write, "...on a work
detail with other convicted criminals".

BTW, this "denial" of MV's of his convictions is just part of his
disease, the sickness of the zealots. Zealots can't admit to ANYTHING
at all that doesn't support their zealotry. MV is 100% convinced that
he did nothing wrong, and has rationalized away the crimes he was
convicted of. Once his probation has ended, or perhaps before, he'll
be back on the very same trail, wielding some new weapon and ranting
at MTB riders, because in MV's world view, he's serving a "higher
purpose". Unfortunately for MV, a second time around in court he's
very likely to not be let off so lightly by the DA and judge, and will
spend months in jail instead of the inconvenience of a few days. Not
something anyone should wish upon a deranged old man.

I hope every day that MV will wake up, look in the mirror and say,
"Jesus Christ! What the hell have I been doing for the past 15 years?
I've posted over 10,000 messages to newsgroups that virtually nobody
reads! I've got to get a grip on myself and cut this crap out! If I
really want to make a difference in this world, there are a million
other constructive ways to do it that don't require me being a
complete asshole 24x7!".

Ah, yes. But I'm not holding my breath. From my experience, zealotry
is incurable.
Old June 22nd 11, 05:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Kayak 44 is a jailhouse bitch

"Kayak 44" wrote in message
On Jun 21, 11:55 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 21, 6:54 am, Puppet_Sock wrote:

On Jun 21, 12:10 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[snip]

BS. "Dismissed". Why can't mountain bikers EVER tell the truth?

There's that half truth again. Exactly a three-out-of-six half truth.

BS. None of the convictions involved "assault", as you well know, LIAR.

Who cares, you spent 8 more days in jail than any other poster here

with the possible exception of Edward Dolan. You ate food that most
likely contained phlegm and semen. You have to pick up trash on a work
detail with other people convicted of crimes.

Jailhouse bitch Kayak 44, ever the anonymous coward, has spent 20+ years
associating with criminals. He is one himself if truth be told. He knows all
about eating phlegm and semen since he is a homo besides.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 22nd 11, 06:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Brad Anders - the psychologist and philosopher?

"Brad Anders" wrote in message
[...]

Here is Brad Anders pretending to be a psychologist and a philosopher. Very
funny!