Poll: ""The Ugly" Ugly or not Ugly

Old October 19th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

Default Poll: ""The Ugly" Ugly or not Ugly

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54188
Question: Ugly or Not Ugly

- Ugly
- Not Ugly

Long debated on this forum. Your chance to vote.

|Filename: SH Mechano.JPG |

pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old October 19th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

Old October 19th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I like it.

I bet it's light?

--
Borgschulze

Spare some change for a new unicycle?
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old October 19th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

It is Ugly in name only.

Since you capitalized the Ugly in the poll I have to vote Ugly because
that's its name.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Dirty Muni
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

Old October 19th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelinwierdo

Sick looking uni! I don't think that's EVER going to break. I like
the smooth seams and clean welds. did you make it yourself?

--
onewheelinwierdo

Unicycle For Christ

onewheelinwierdo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13514

Old October 19th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

onewheelinwierdo wrote:
Sick looking uni! I don't think that's EVER going to break. I like
the smooth seams and clean welds. did you make it yourself?

No, this was made by Steve Hinton, though he wouldn't admit it.

Old October 19th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

I voted Not Ugly, even though I think it is - because I think it's ugly
in a -very good way-.

It's ugly like a Humvee or a Tank, or an A-10 - a sort of "I look like
this because I can take on anything you throw at me" ugly. Which in
turn looks immensely cool, and is therefore not ugly :-)

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301

Old October 19th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

My vote needs a few additional words:

Not ugly -- until it gets dirt and mud on the inside!

Imagine trying to get stuff out from in there. Rocks rattling around...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Old October 19th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tellurider

pdc wrote:
No, this was made by Steve Hinton, though he wouldn't admit it.

It's Steve Howard.

And he wouldn't deny making it but he does call it Ugly

--
Tellurider
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

Old October 19th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ice_cold_uni6

it would be really beautiful if it had a better seat.
thats its only flaw

--
ice_cold_uni6

*-_chug_counterfeit_tobasco_sauce_while_holding_b ananas_for_christ_-*
PM if you want in.
_OFFICIAL_MR_RECORDS_KEEPER_
'**my sick gallery**'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=219882)