Poll: ""The Ugly" Ugly or not Ugly

Old October 19th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mawesome

Default Poll: ""The Ugly" Ugly or not Ugly

It's too... square...
I've got nothing against the holes though.

--
mawesome

dudewithasock wrote:
I've gotten to level 34 in Ubuntu, almost got the Warding Rune and the
Soul Staves...but then I got ganked by this higher level n00b, and
de-leveled...now I'll never get to be in a Hell's Crest raiding party.

can anyone tell that i miss having the time to play mmo's?

mawesome's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11724

Old October 19th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

The frame is alright, but the saddle is a cruel murder.

--
ivan

Someone wrote:
Blah blah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old October 19th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

ivan wrote:
The frame is alright, but the saddle is a cruel murder.

Yeah it didn't used to be so bad. I'm not really riding it that way. I
just stuck it on to complete the Uni.

|Filename: Rowing Muni2.jpg |

pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old October 19th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

I think it looks really good. Doesn't it get filled up with
mud/gravel/other stuff though? Or do you only ride it where it's clean
and dry?

Rob

--
rob.northcott

'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
weekend in May 2006
Same again next year anyone? It'll be dry, I promise.

Old October 19th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
plumsie

Looks like there is loads of clearance under the crown but hardly any on
the sides.

I don't like the look of it though, I voted for UGLY, Just a personal
opinion though

Plumsie

--
plumsie
plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800

Old October 19th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
S_Wallis

I'm sure it has a great personality.

--
S_Wallis

-------------use my -'-email-' ), not PMs
please--------
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Old October 19th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tellurider

I voted ugly. I don't think it's that ugly but I don't like the square
pointy corners on the crown. I think it's pretty heavy too like over
three pounds.

--
Tellurider
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

Old October 19th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

ive gone not ugly, i myself wouldn't ride it because it would clash with
my complection and the holes do not suit my current hairstyle. but it
is pretty sexy. reminds me of cheese though

--
tobbogonist

Unicycle:
Gives me somewhere to sit when i walk

dan de man wrote:
thanks to a mishap

Cookie Monster wrote:
SON OF GOD!!! cookies! (mmm yum, crunch and other generally all round
noises assosiated with eating cookies)

tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Old October 19th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tellurider

It reminds me of a cheese grater.

Old October 19th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

It took me awhile to decide if it was ugly or not but finally decided it
was not ugly cause it's so different/unique. I do agree the seat is
very ugly though. And it'd look much nicer if the frame was painted
black to match the seat post.

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990