NBC New York Coverage!

Old July 23rd 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.soc
BicycleTutor

Default NBC New York Coverage!

It seems bicycling is really taking off this season! I'm personally
hoping that the price of gas continues to rise, so we continue to get
great exposure like this (after the commercial): http://video.wnbc.com/player/?id=278289

Alex Ramon :-)
http://BicycleTutor.com

Old July 23rd 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.soc

Alex,
Good on ya, laddie!!

ABS
Old July 24th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

BicycleTutor wrote:
It seems bicycling is really taking off this season! I'm personally
hoping that the price of gas continues to rise, so we continue to get
great exposure like this (after the commercial): http://video.wnbc.com/player/?id=278289

WHAT!!! NO mention of rec.bicycles.*??????

"People who had no mercy will find none." - Anon.