Cross Country East 2 West

Old May 8th 05, 03:26 PM

Default Cross Country East 2 West

I was wondering if any veterans could give me some helpful tips. I am
planning to leave NY and would like to end up in seattle, portland, or
maybe even Cali.

I have a Diamond "city bike" by the way, is this a good bike for cross
country ?

I did about 40 miles in a day riding around my area, in bad shape and
in the heat of June once(spur of the moment type thing), so i THINK im
up for cross country, well anyways thanks for your help and time,
appreciate it.Any help would be great.