Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

Old September 10th 05, 10:33 AM

Default Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:49:54 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
masturbated at the keyboard:

Every message to this newsgroup is nothing but an opportunity for me to
pontificate

make that jackoff

You and I are on the same page, but when you present me with an
opportunity to screw with this group

Ah, so you admit it - it is about masturbating at the keyboard.

jim

Old September 10th 05, 10:38 AM

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:59:24 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

The most wonderful thing about newsgroups (Usenet) is that others from all
over the world may be reading what we are writing to one another. That is
why I always try to say something that might be of interest to unknown
readers. It seems remarkable to me that someone in Taiwan should be reading
what we are writing to one another. Because that is the case we should be
careful what we say to one another.

However, the truth is all they will see is an insecure little boy
whose momma didn't spank him enogh while he was growing up
Consequently, to get his revenge, he sublimates by masturbating with
his key bored.

Too bad they might judge the rest of us as being as bad a psych case
as he.

jim

Old September 10th 05, 05:29 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:49:54 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
masturbated at the keyboard:

Every message to this newsgroup is nothing but an opportunity for me to
pontificate

make that jackoff

You and I are on the same page, but when you present me with an
opportunity to screw with this group

Ah, so you admit it - it is about masturbating at the keyboard.

Everytime X-rated Jim references masturbation, he will get this in reply:

dsafjorioiraacgbkgrdvfrfdnkgfvckkkfkv

There is no point in wasting time and effort on morons.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 10th 05, 05:30 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote:

The most wonderful thing about newsgroups (Usenet) is that others from all
over the world may be reading what we are writing to one another. That is
why I always try to say something that might be of interest to unknown
readers. It seems remarkable to me that someone in Taiwan should be
reading
what we are writing to one another. Because that is the case we should be
careful what we say to one another.

However, the truth is all they will see is an insecure little boy
whose momma didn't spank him enogh while he was growing up
Consequently, to get his revenge, he sublimates by masturbating with
his key bored.

Too bad they might judge the rest of us as being as bad a psych case
as he.

jdhhjdshkadsfdsafhjdshfjdsfkljdshfjkdshkjdshfdsa
akljdlkfgjfkdgjgs;fjdglkfdjghlkfgklfjdslksjdfgdgdk fj

Old September 11th 05, 07:38 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:29:12 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:49:54 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
masturbated at the keyboard:

Every message to this newsgroup is nothing but an opportunity for me to
pontificate

make that jackoff

You and I are on the same page, but when you present me with an
opportunity to screw with this group

Ah, so you admit it - it is about masturbating at the keyboard.

Everytime X-rated Jim references masturbation, he will get this in reply:

dsafjorioiraacgbkgrdvfrfdnkgfvckkkfkv

There is no point in wasting time and effort on morons.

Hey, that's the most cogent thing you have posted to date, eddieboy.
well done!

jim

Old September 11th 05, 07:39 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:30:33 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

The most wonderful thing about newsgroups (Usenet) is that others from all
over the world may be reading what we are writing to one another. That is
why I always try to say something that might be of interest to unknown
readers. It seems remarkable to me that someone in Taiwan should be
reading
what we are writing to one another. Because that is the case we should be
careful what we say to one another.

However, the truth is all they will see is an insecure little boy
whose momma didn't spank him enogh while he was growing up
Consequently, to get his revenge, he sublimates by masturbating with
his key bored.

Too bad they might judge the rest of us as being as bad a psych case
as he.

jdhhjdshkadsfdsafhjdshfjdsfkljdshfjkdshkjdshfds a
akljdlkfgjfkdgjgs;fjdglkfdjghlkfgklfjdslksjdfgdgd kfj

Hey eddieboy, you're strting to make sense. Well posted! OCngrats in
your improvement.

jim

Old September 14th 05, 11:40 AM
Greg Nuspel

Ed is like a child. If you respond to the off topic rhetoric, he'll keep
it up, because it feeds him the attention he requires. If you only
respond when he remains on topic he'll learn to follow that behavior.
Alternatively you can take him as an egotistic troll and chose to ignore
all his posts. A simple filter will do this. I have done this since I
found he is so rarely on topic and just by his signature you can tell
his ego is too big to leave room for a brain in his head.

Greg Nuspel

The Law of conservation of energy tells us we can't get something for
nothing, but we refuse to believe it. ~Isaac Asimov from Isaac Asimov's
Book of Science and Nature Quotations, 1988.

Bruce Davis wrote:
I am proposing that we take an on-line poll of all readers of ARBR to
determine whether we, as a group, want Ed Dolan to stay or leave. In order
for this to work, we need the numerous lurkers to step forward and make your
voices heard. I suspect that there are many more lurkers to ARBR than there
are active posters. I also suspect that many lurkers, such as myself,
primarily visit ARBR to read the latest rants from Saint Edward. Even among
those of you who dislike Ed's politics or egotism, I bet you nonetheless
find him entertaining; and I suspect many of you agree that this newsgroup
would be a bore-fest without him.

So what we need every ARBR reader to do, including (especially) all of you
lurkers, is to reply to this post with just a few simple words:

Either:

"Ed Should Stay"

Or:

"Ed Should Go"

After the posts die down in a few days or weeks, I will tally all of the
hope he will heed the wishes of the majority. If, on the other hand, the
majority of ARBR readers want Ed to go, then he can do what he was planning
to do anyway, and vacate the premises.

So, after you read this, please respond with your vote. I will start the
ball rolling:

Ed Should Stay.

--Bruce Davis

Old September 15th 05, 03:31 AM
Edward Dolan

"Greg Nuspel" wrote in message
Ed is like a child. If you respond to the off topic rhetoric, he'll keep
it up, because it feeds him the attention he requires. If you only respond
when he remains on topic he'll learn to follow that behavior.
Alternatively you can take him as an egotistic troll and chose to ignore
all his posts. A simple filter will do this. I have done this since I
found he is so rarely on topic and just by his signature you can tell his
ego is too big to leave room for a brain in his head.

I do not aim to please. There are plenty of other dunderheads who are here
for that purpose. I aim to stimulate and get the old juices flowing.This
works best on off topic. Most on topic posts are for the brain dead and are
strictly for morons and imbeciles.

I decided on my signature when no others on this group objected to the
signature of one Peter Clinch of Dundee, Scotland. He has the most amazingly
stupid signature I have encountered on any newsgroup. Since his stupidity
passes muster here on ARBR without any objection, I decided to do him one
better. But stay tuned, I am thinking of upping the ante yet once again.