Ping Guy Chapman

Old August 30th 05, 07:16 PM
John_Kane

Default Ping Guy Chapman

Guy, IIRC you recently posted the reference to a study in Denmark on
general fitness which showed a considerable effect on women's health
wrt bicycle commuting either in this ng or in rec.bicycles.misc.

I thought that I had that reference but I cannot find it. If my memory
is correct and it was you could you repost it or email it to me?
Thanks
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

Old September 4th 05, 05:19 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

I submit that on or about 30 Aug 2005 11:16:44 -0700, the person known
to the court as "John_Kane" made a
statement .com in
Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

Guy, IIRC you recently posted the reference to a study in Denmark on
general fitness which showed a considerable effect on women's health
wrt bicycle commuting either in this ng or in rec.bicycles.misc.

All-cause mortality associated with physical activity during leisure
time, work, sports, and cycling to work

Andersen LB, Schnohr P, Schroll M, Hein HO. 2000. Arch Intern Med:
2000 Jun 12;160(11):1621-8

On the way.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Ping Guy Chapman Tony W UK 20 August 12th 05 09:19 PM
PING: Steve DeKoekkoek forrestunifreak Unicycling 3 June 6th 05 03:31 AM
Ping SBB and Pete C: JT Ride Info Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 0 October 7th 04 11:28 AM
Strange 'ping'! Paul Davis UK 4 July 8th 04 10:01 AM