Cannondale's replaceable derailleur hanger.

Old July 22nd 03, 07:42 PM
Lewis Campbell

Default Cannondale's replaceable derailleur hanger.

I would appreciate it if someone could give me an idea of a price, or
a place of availability, for a Cannondale, road, rear derailleur
hanger?

Thanks.

Lewis.

Old July 22nd 03, 08:21 PM
Paul Kopit

On 22 Jul 2003 11:42:27 -0700, (Lewis Campbell)
wrote:

I would appreciate it if someone could give me an idea of a price, or
a place of availability, for a Cannondale, road, rear derailleur
hanger?

Almost any dealer and I think $20.
Old July 23rd 03, 02:57 AM
David Johnston

When I bought my Cannondale touring bike in 1999 I also bought a spare
derailleur hanger in case I had a mishap in BFE and the local bike
shop had never heard of Cannondale. I think I paid like $25 or $30
for the thing (seems overpriced to me). Anyway, my point is that I
would guess that most LBSs that sell Cannondale bikes would have a
spare hanger available. At the very least they could order one for
you and have it in a week or two.

-David
Old July 23rd 03, 03:10 AM
Ed K

Call or email a bike shop that carries Cannondale...

Cannondale's website will list such shops.